Deep rock galactic

deep rock galactic

Attached: 1645550373211.jpg (1998x1199, 130.67K)

What are do's/don'ts as far as longterm progression? What should I focus on first? What resources should I not spend until later? Should I try to promote a dwarf asap?

Host some fucking lobbies

yeah promote asap so you can do deep dives and machine events
overclocks gate progression the hardest
everything else is kind of whatever

why is overclock RNG so shit
i don't fucking want "roll control" or "double barrel", give me something usable

I see people talking about driller mining with his secondary, how do I do that?

What perks do you all run?

>Born Ready/Vampire
>Resupplier
>Strong arm/deep pockets

>dash/field medic
>heightened senses

Attached: 1643880881302.gif (212x187, 2.46M)

You can fire a charged shot and follow it up immediately with a regular one, creating an explosion which can be used to mine ores. It can be hard to pull off and takes some practice, but some mods can help with that - heat shield in t2 and TCF in t5 should give you enough time to charge the shot and follow it up without overheating.

>Dash
>Medic

Passive perks are more situational but dash/medic are absolute staples (Scout can switch Dash for Steve though)

I run Iron will because I'm bad at videogames

I don't deny getting specific overclocks while starting from zero really sucks but my best advice is to use what you got and experiment while you obtain more over time
Too many times I realize when someone assumes x overclock is shit they didn't try it because it sounded bad

friendly
unstoppable
thorns

senses
dash

all of my guys use this

based unstoppable chad

Attached: 1645309178056.jpg (960x1946, 299.2K)

>One dwarf standing
>So many bugs he can't get any mate up (prob doesn't use medic because retard)
>Can't really do much but run for his life for minutes
>Dies
>All three dwarves instantly get up
>Two of which probably die once iron will ends due to lack of red sugar or vampire combo
>Mission failed eventually

How many fucking times did Iron Will save the day? Not enough. Dash and medic on the other hand, it does constantly.

I'm gonna play when i get home instead of ffxiv, hope to bump into someone from here

While you may want to customize your dwarves asap, don't go too crazy on buying cosmetics early on.

dead game.

sugar rush
deep pockets
unstoppable
medic
dash

Attached: kill.png (1031x699, 915.77K)

I would recommend balancing your intake of cosmetic vs. weapon cores. You run out of the latter so much fucking faster, and what that means is you'll spend many weeks pulling in blank cores instead of useful already blueprint containing ones, during both deep dives and the weekly mission.

Good chuckle

Attached: 1640413490181.png (433x24, 15.64K)

Attached: lewdbug.png (644x446, 443.56K)

>lewdbug.png
Didn't I tell you to knock this shit off already?