So is Primal Rage good or nah? Giant monsters sound cool

So is Primal Rage good or nah? Giant monsters sound cool.

Attached: primrage.jpg (336x240, 86.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WBG5eZCqYuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I played the PC version when it came out, it was ok but the commands were ass because the devs were trying to be cute and did some weird shit to pull off moves and fatalities. Dont know about the arcade or console versions.

By the way the PR2 prototype has been emulated in case you wish to look that up.

Attached: primal rage2.jpg (1280x720, 132.06K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WBG5eZCqYuI

It was pretty good, and surprisingly balanced thanks to that cheese system. The main reason it lost against fighters of that era was that it had seven characters with two gorilas and t-rexes using the same model.

It would be an excellent title to bring back.

Attached: sha256 3e0c4e4e6b22e3e5b91bdd2ca954979194707e370f195689212ab00a10bc1380.png (881x589, 724.05K)

What if they had three gorillas and t-rexes with the brown monkey and green lizard being ancient beings from before Urth awoken from slumber in the ground?

it had the most retarded inputs for special moves I've ever seen in a fighting game to this day

That's not the first Dark Stalkers.

I liked it because Dinosaurs were cool, but unlike in Mortal Kombat, i never figured out the special attacks

>being ancient beings from before Urth awoken from slumber in the ground?
I'm pretty sure someone in that game had that background already. I think it was the hunger god awakening by a meteorite hitting the earth.

Those might have included some dumb things, but they functioned normally. Primal Rage has it so you input the motions while holding down the attack button. Not even in a negative edge style since you don't release to do the move.

I believe all of the characters except Chaos were on Earth before the cataclysm. Chaos being a mad scientist who got turned into what he is now after the fact. Even Vertigo was before being banished to the Moon.

Nigga go play this game then tell me about retarded inputs.

It has a lot going for it more in the way of cool characters and setting with cool details like the humans running around, but as a game it's pretty average.

Kind of glad this never got released because giant humans is just bizarre in the setting. All they had to do is make more cool dinosaur gods not whatever the stupid giant human avatars or whatever were.

It was a failed joke about Rampage, a video game made by Midway, since now they are the same company. In the image you have a Rampage cabinet as well as Primal Rage.

I remember the arcade game as a kid being kino. Also the toys were amazing, loved me vertigo toy I did.

Attached: primalragevertigo064.jpg (800x1067, 97.86K)

I have that toy.

Attached: 20220222_102728.jpg (720x1280, 335.34K)

This was probably the fighting game I played the most as a kid besides Mortal Kombat Armageddon and I remember Sauron being my favorite.

Attached: prim-4.png (336x240, 36.01K)

Its great
Loved that game as a kid

She looks like she has a brainwashed army of human men.

So there's still no proper way to emulate this game, right? What about the home ports? Is Sega Saturn version considered the best?

Nasty learning curve, but otherwise its a blast.

It’s fun but the move inputs are weird