I'll never get a GPU will I ?

I'll never get a GPU will I ?

Attached: 1645548905818.jpg (750x415, 251.8K)

Buy a 10xx one, there are no games worth playing that require 30xx anyway

Are you poor or something?

Try piracy irl

You don't have to be poor to not want to give scalpers money

You will own nothing.
And you will be happy.

Why do you want to buy one now of all times?

There's always the Best Buy lottery.

So I can build a PC.

because my gpu is 7-8 years old and cant play halo infinite open world

Why are you building one now?

You can wait one more year then

To do video editing. I currently use a 6 year old gaming laptop and it's starting to show it's age

thank god i live by a micro center

I do too but they only have 1000 series and all are above msrp

It showed it's age the day you were stupid enough to actually buy it. Imagine owning a goddamn laptop anytime in the last 15 years.

i got my 3080ti and a ps5 last summer. stood in line early morning for both shipments, fun times.

Crypto is crashing as we speak so If you waited for two years you should wait for a few more months.
Dont be the bubble boy and buy some shit for $500+ that will be $200 next summer.

>You can wait one more year then
thats too long. I bit the bullet and bought a 3060 12gb and will consider buying something better after the 40 series is announced

How much was it?

pony up

do you have a microcenter near you? when the gpus come in you just put your name on the list the night before and then go pick it up during opening the next day
only 1 card per person but it's okay
and if you don't care for nvidia there's always the 6800xt stuff from amd which no one buys
not really sure why, i dropped my gtx 1080 for a 5700xt and had way less issues once the blackscreen bug was fixed, my 1080 was crashing a whole bunch

>when the gpus come in you just put your name on the list the night before and then go pick it up during opening the next day
I did and I still didn't get one. This happened three times

$800.

that sucks, haven't had that issue, then again i make sure i'm one of the first 50 people on line in the AM