ELDEN RING SPECS

I dont know shit bout computers

I have core i5-4690k
16 gigs ram
Geforce GTX 970

Am I screwed Any Forumsros?

Attached: FLo3UV2XIAYoYtU.jpg (2276x1280, 1.11M)

the higher the number the newer/better the version?

Eh 30fps cap 720p

...is that good?

60fps 720p for sure

>12GB of ram
>minimum
Is this normal now? Wtf

I've got 16GB of RAM, but I've only got like 12~ GB free when idling.
Maybe I could shave reclaim a GB or so if I tried to kill some more bloatware. But I don't know.

Will I actually need 12GB available RAM? because that'd be kind of tight even if I've got nothing but the game open.

Just take the plunge. I think you will be fine. Turn shit to low and maybe lower resolution.

How is it even possible to have less than 12 GB ram in the current year?
Is your PC from 2003?

nah you'll be fine

No it's from 2019. With two RAM sticks of 8GB each.

you are the same as the minimum specs minus 5% performance so yea you're good to go 1080/low/60

You can ask in any of the other 12 sole rehash threads

I have 8 and never felt the need to upgrade to 16 until now. Some games warn me I don't have enough RAM but then run fine anyway. I also use this PC for programming and gamdev and have had literally no issues

no...system requirements are rarely correct it's just a guideline taking into account all the bloatware people have installed on their PC's these days.

Not great but it will be playable probaby

i'm getting this shit on ps5, my stupid 5700xt will probably crash every 20 minutes

We don't fucking know yet
Just have a VRR monitor and you'll be fine anyway.

Yeah, I'm getting this for my SEXbox, now way I'm fucking upgrading my PC in this hellscape of a market.

Gonna miss the mod potential, but it'll take a while for anything worthwhile anyway, by then I might have better PC.

Attached: 1592465979685.jpg (1366x768, 453.04K)

Just increase your pagefile

970 is about as powerful as the 1060 3GB so you should be okay

>i5-4690k
Assuming those system requirements are even remotely close to what the game actually needs to run at a playable framerate... you're fucked.
The rest of the system is fine.

The specs they ask for have been out since 2016, why haven't you upgraded in six years?

literally same performance as the 3300x

Upgrade to what. Pascal came out just two years later, Turing was dogshit, Ampere is impossible to buy.
The 3300X has 8 threads, not 4

>GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB GDDR6
>Intel Core i5 9th Gen 9300 H (2.40GHz)
Will I be able to pull it off with that CPU guys? I only have 8gbs of ram but am installing 16 more

Attached: qf8b5jb329j81.jpg (474x960, 29.92K)

You are fine.
Its just a wake up call to get an 6 core or at least a 4c 8t cpu.
and to switch to ddr4 or ddr5 memory
And to get a new gpu.

Attached: cpu benchmark passmark2 .png (868x544, 35.37K)

this is a ps4/xbox one game. if it runs on those consoles it'll easily run on your pc. just turn some settings down if you have any fps drops.

>Implying it can run on consoles with those minimum requirements
It's gonna be cyberpunk again.