This shit made 140mil over the weekend and is looking at a 400mil+ run

This shit made 140mil over the weekend and is looking at a 400mil+ run.

Fucking hell, I was hoping it would fail since it barely has anything to do with Uncharted. What are the chances they replace the entire cast for the second one?

Attached: 1645463396708.jpg (644x717, 235.47K)

>Uncharted: Twink Edition for the PS5
I like you Tom Holland but fuck you for thi

>$44 million
Jesus, that fucking garbage, for domestic AND global.

If it has nothing to do with the games then it might do the Resident Evil route and be top-tier garbo schlockino.

Some of my family members went and saw it and liked it. They never played the vidya.

It is just a typical soulless mid-tier action movie. Pretty smart of them to release in February (cannot compete with capeshit and nothing else is out right now) and cast the zoomer actor of the moment. Perfect for normies.

only tom holland simpettes watch this shit, it won't actually make any money since production and marketing are too expensive

it's already profitable, the budget wasn't huge and they didn't actually push it that hard

I haven't been to a movie theater in like 5 years now

I can tell you are a Virgin with No friends.

The impression Spiderman left on zoomer is still fresh, gotta take advantage of that

druckbros, we just can't stop winning

Didn't even know this came out

actually I'm a chad with too many friends. It's just that I don't like dubbed in german. Honestly is a scam too for the price of like 15 bucks but nice projection there buddy. Have sex :)

i think the last movie i watched was dredd

i fucking hate movie theaters

you mean amy bros? the jew hack made the most boring uncharted ever

Attached: Screenshot (975).png (1696x732, 547.58K)

I can’t believe that when they finally got round to making an uncharted movie, they cast a guy that is fucking younger than me.

An attractive, fit and charming young millenial who is contractually obligated to show his amazing body for at least a few seconds in every movie he's in is the main character, doesn't matter what you think people want to see it

Does Tom Holland get the shit kicked out of him by the buff black gorillia from U4?

Attached: 1645407411108.gif (240x224, 3.69M)

>it's already profitable
lmao there's literally no way

Buckle up

Attached: FB19A4F9-1487-416F-B098-37E3C26EEC51.jpg (1125x1797, 946.12K)

so does this mean they're gonna replace Nathan Drake with Tom now? like how they retconned that blue flat chested girl from that MOBA game?

Movie made by normies for normies

didn't tom holland say this movie was a mistake
will they just replace him?

nathan drake is done, dummy

Not sure about that but keep in mind he was only on the hook for a Spider-Man trilogy now that it’s wrapped up he could be looking for a new gig and he may have found it

Attached: 8AFF25C9-E3D4-4A1C-B0EA-BCC8B9AC62E0.jpg (1125x1797, 847.11K)

>it barely has anything to do with Uncharted
It's a movie so they have something in common.

Even worse.

That gorilla is his half sister and she's joining him at the end

The last thing I saw in theaters was an anime from the 80s and that was 3 years ago. It's just such a pain in the ass to go the theaters for whatever dreck hollyjew puts out. Especially where I live where they just decide to do road construction on every road at the same time