For me it's Da Bomb

For me it's Da Bomb.

Attached: da-bomb-insanity-2.jpg (700x1053, 109.1K)

based on what?

By the powers of naughtyness, I command this particular drop of hot sauce to be really, really hot!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56.15K)

its whole thing is being super spicy, it doesn't taste good at all.

ask literally any Hispanic guy you know about what hot sauces he uses, chances are you will find some good options.

if your white like me i tend to go for various flavored Cholula, particularly Green Pepper and Chipotle, they are not very hot but they got good flavor.

Attached: L-Catterton-Cholula-hot-sauce.jpg (776x718, 779.87K)

>excuse, my dear waitress, but might I perchance take a gander at your hot sauce menu?
>...yes, "hot sauce menu." That is what I inquired about.
>You... don't... have one? Well, while that is truly disappointing for an establishment as esteemed as this, thankfully I always carry a choice selection of my rather vast collection with me at all times.
*loud SCRRRTCCHHing of velcro as a fanny pack is opened*
>Hmmm yes, let's see... Perhaps some "Napalm Diarrhea" for this meal? No, I think the garlicy twinge of "Captain McGoober's Ass-Ripping Lava Farter Sauce" would pair quite well with my entree. Or is it finally the day that "5 Alarm Anus Melting Hot Sauce" will make its debut...?
>Ah, the dilemmas of a connoisseur! Be that as it may; what are your IPA offerings, my sweet?

Attached: 1639867737523.jpg (388x388, 104.41K)

I have a bottle of Hot Ones Apollo and my mouth briefly relives the saliva inducing memories whenever I remember I still have it.
On the day it arrived I got some wings and told my roommate that's never seen the show to try it and she was knocked out for an hour after putting on too much.

Attached: apollo.png (640x965, 536.26K)

Attached: 1635143268928.png (768x836, 615.99K)

kek

>I HECCCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOVE HOOOOT SAAAUUUICE

Attached: 1644400958466.png (695x664, 15.33K)

>not making your own hot sauce
ngmi

Attached: 27756c0ba7a013498ec11518766fd3cf.jpg (576x768, 79.47K)

why is /ck/ raiding Any Forums?

Liking spicy food is based and high test, i don't get this forced onion meme

So is liking obese women apparently, high test is the mating call of poor taste.

Is Hot Ones good again? I stopped watching during the pandemic when they had to webcam episodes

you know how Any Forums is, "anything i don't like is wrong and *insert meme words*"

I did this but some white fungus/mold started growing inside the bottle after 3 months.

Based White Cholula enjoyer

you probably didn't sanitize the bottle properly before you started

>authoritarian right
>mayonnaise
I’m ded

This guy gets it. I like hot but I want actual flavor to go with it.

>authoritarian left
>not completely empty

I got the cholula habanero the other day. Not spicy but I like the flavor of it. But when it comes to hot sauce, for me it's this one right here. Not very hot but goddamn do I love the flavor

Attached: file.png (600x600, 117.15K)

Do you just shit yourself though? And it burns your butthole ?

for me? It's Chilito.

Attached: AAAAAA.jpg (600x600, 443.74K)

There must be a joke I'm missing, what does Tapatío have to do with the far left? I don't recall anything remarkable about it.

>no Mae Ploy
Whoever made this meme is fucking up bud.

Attached: Mae Ploy.png (612x612, 208.71K)

it really do be this way. i used to buy different kinds of hot sauces from the mexican isle like 10 years ago, then i noticed this suddenly became a hobby for neckbeards.

For me it's
>finger related
Dried peppers are always better than sauce desu senpai.

Attached: 20220222_170121.jpg (4000x3000, 2.61M)

>then i noticed this suddenly became a hobby for neckbeards.
dropping something you like for this reason definitely makes you more of a loser than them

>Texas Pete
>Louisiana
>Frank's
but these are all identical

wow what a presumptuous faggot you are

The most kino episode

Attached: D861ABD2-99F2-41D3-95BC-58CA43B52D1F.jpg (1170x659, 222.57K)

Paul Rudd was the best episode

Now that I'm older I can recognize Tom Kenny's face in the hot sauce.

Just make your own sauce, vinegar in a bottle tastes horrible.