Origins >>> Odyssey

Origins >>> Odyssey

Kassandra is still best girl though

Attached: ac-originsodysseyblogroll-1594127844521.jpg (1200x675, 259.81K)

I played the both back to back a few months ago. Whilst I had about 70 hours in Origins when I finished I kind of wanted it over ten hours before that. I'm not too sure why this is because I played Odyssey just fine for 85 when I 100% it, then did the first DLC pack and started the simulation when I stopped. Origins definitely looked better, but I think it had pacing issues.

The evil version of her made my pp hard

Evil version?

He means demios

I found Odyssey to be bloated and didn't have the quality of Origins, it got boring after a while and I just wanted it to end but I enjoyed every moment of the 160 hours I put into Origins.

I didn't play the DLC I should have said, I'm sure it was decent. I did 100% Origins base at least. Bayek is great (and his performance) and I don't really understand why he isn't liked.

>Origins >>> Odyssey
Based
>Kassandra is still best girl though
Kringe

>post-Unity AC
lol
lmao
Also, the best girls are my ACB harem.

Attached: ACBSP_2021_12_14_15_14_40_762.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

The DLC was pretty good for Origins but I didn't like the DLC for Odyssey apart from the Hades DLC, Elysium felt like it didn't make sense, you were caught in a powr struggle and your actions didn't make sense at times and you were forced to make choices without knowing how or why they would affect things, it just felt confusing and having to grind to finish it was also annoying. The Atlantis DLC was kind of similar, I was looking forward to seeing Atlantis but once I was there it felt like I was running through the hallways of Warframe, Poseidan was a bro though, I liked his character.

>He prefers Aya over Kassandra

Aya lmao

Sex gif

Yeah, going for 100% in Elysium is when I packed it in to come back in a few weeks

Atlantis has the same problem but as bad as Elysium. You can play the main missions to a point and then you have to get your ISU knowledge to level 3 to enter ONE room and if you haven't got it then it breaks the flow and you have to run around grinding camps looking for ISU knowledge. Hades DLC was perfect length and way pretty interesting.

I guess I'll take another break after Hades then. Thanks

Post lewds please

What lewd, you can't lewd them in any way.
Once they become master assassins they all wear this outfit.

Attached: ACBSP_2021_12_14_15_14_56_837.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

based, love me AC Origins, simple as
Aya is way cuter, people only hate on her because she's a bitch to Bayek

Attached: 99c5b00feaeb1b56cda122c36710444e.jpg (1893x1080, 113.78K)

Why would you let them wear clothes?

For me, it's Syndicate.

Attached: 1580131509604.jpg (2560x1440, 480.36K)

Just look at that picture you posted, she is both uglier physically and in personality than Kassandra.

People shit on Syndicate but it's probably the best and most comfiest setting in an AC game or in most games.

Isn't that a good reason not to like her? She's a bitch.

bad taste
no