Why are healers suck fucking dicks in this game?

Why are healers suck fucking dicks in this game?

You’re a healer not a fucking dps, so fucking heal.

Attached: C92642EB-F94E-47BF-B375-DD9B63AB87D8.png (1003x723, 363.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/osvUOqeDwD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

theyre always too busy blowing everyone in the party to heal

women and homosexuals

because healing in this game is easy as fuck and if i healed you every time you dipped below 90% like the pussy you are i'd go insane from boredom. seeing how low i can let you get as i dps is the only fun i can have as a healer so stop whining and pull more faggot

if your invincibility isn't on cooldown, your health bar isn't a priority

If healing bores you so fucking much, why did you choose to play as a healer you dipshit?

Attached: 1639835204246.jpg (529x545, 41.17K)

Having to play janny and clean up after braindead DPS eating mechanic after mechanic because they're too retarded to tell their left from their right makes me not want to play healer anymore.

>t. WoWfugee that spams Clemency at 80% HP

because the other roles are even more boring
if taking damage scares you so much why did you choose to play as a tank?

Attached: 1643499848350.png (490x719, 123.51K)

Healer is the most boring role

I had a sage just cast the shield thing and called it a day without ever casting a single heal in elephant village duty.
He got pissy when asked to actually heal us and the tank immediatelly initiated the votekick.

because the other roles are even more boring
if healing your party is too hard for you why did you choose to play as a healer instead of another dps?

Are healers given healing buffs for using offensive magic on enemies in FF14? Think they did this for Holy Paladins in WoW because each time I had one healing me tank they were attacking instead of standing somewhere safe and had me a little annoyed.

>if healing your party is too hard for you
it's not. i keep all you niggers alive no matter how many mechanics you fuck up and i do it while doing good dps because it's incredibly easy to do both and anyone who can't is bad at the game

>complains that healing is too hard and boring
>"BUH BUH I KEEP ALL YOU GUYS ALIVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE"

Dunno, I always go for the most aggressive tank, my gf always goes for the most aggressive healer. We pick up a couple more autists and we just blast instances
DMG >>>>> mitigation or healing

I couldn't say OP, gave up on healing and playing FFXIV in general after the changes with Shadowbringers.

this. i regret volunteering to be the healer cuck in my group's prog because the party would fill faster but it's so FUCKING mind numbing it's unreal. you just spam 1 the whole fight while healing scripted damage because any other fuckup is a wipe anyway
healing is only fun in alliance raids and dungeons where there is actually shit to react to

Nobody cares.

>stop whining and pull more faggot
i wish this was the case but every faggot healer i get always pisses and cries to slow down or "sorry i cant heal you that fast :(" you trannies can never keep up with wall to wall pulls

you don't even have a point any more you're just sperging out randomly
cope and seethe wowtranny i'm going to spam broil while your health dips lower and lower and you're going to like it

Attached: 1642810939651.png (1680x1050, 1.68M)

a good healer is the only role that can singlehandedly save a bad run.

if i'm stuck with a bunch of shitters i want to have at least a chance of it not being a waste of time

although, WAR can solo almost everything below Extreme trials so I've been playing more of that than healing in EW

FFXIV did healing right imo, because its boring and easy its normie casual friendly, if support took skill like lets say guild wars 2, the barrier to entry for content will be so high only an elite minority could actually finish hard content, and thusly it become unprofitable for the company to develop.
In GW2 only 7% to 10% of the population finished the last raid wing, Its simply hopeless for the average skilled player.

Attached: 1645304720124.jpg (1010x1635, 147.25K)

There are some assholes that get so fucking pissy if healers don't dps

>In GW2 only 7% to 10% of the population finished the last raid wing
isnt the clear rate in XIV like 1%?

Watch youtu.be/osvUOqeDwD0 and learn

What other health bar is important? If dps get damaged is because they are fucking stupid

lazy healer hands typed this post

Kinda hard to clear content when you log in just to ERP in Limsa.

Don't take unnecessary damage and it wouldn't be an issue. It's not my job to babysit you.

It's more like 20% of active playerbase, it's actually exceptionally high for an MMO.

those guys are huge fags, big pulls are the most exciting part of being a healer outside of ex/savage, i literally get to use more of my kit on wall-to-walls than on bosses

Correction, all of raiding,* 7%-10% not last raid
last raid is 2%

Attached: 1645538939589.png (963x1162, 1.25M)

>What other health bar is important?
making the enemy's bar go down

I'll just LD, ball's in your court now Healerfags

tranny thread?
tranny thread.

Attached: 1643266111041.jpg (1200x955, 240.14K)

Based, tanknnies on suicide watch

The fucking irony of these posts.
>noooo I don't want to heal, let me press my ONE BUTTON ROTATION rrrreeee my healxiety
Fuck off, retard. You're one of the reasons this game's healers are so fucking shit to play.

>rrrreeee my healxiety
cope. tanks are the ones getting buttflustered if their hp drops below 50%, i'm fine. benediction is part of my rotation and i'm not wasting it until your health is in the single digit percent. so stop watching your health bar and focus on pressing 1-2-3, sweaty

it's not that i don't want to heal you actual fucking mongoloid it's that i don't NEED to heal
i can do all the healing i need with ogcds so why the fuck would i use gcd heals when i could be using gcd damage spells? i'm still pressing "one button" either way except the button i press makes the boss die faster and the button you want me to press stops you from having a panic attack because your HP is only at 70%

what the fuck is a tanknnies you stupid bitch

I'm out of the loop, when's 6.1 coming?

april

Is this an NA and EU thing? I barely need heals as WAR in dungeons anyway. P4S tankbusters hit hard and I need to be topped off.

Gotcha, thanks user.