Are there any actual games that can run on a shitty low spec laptop...

Are there any actual games that can run on a shitty low spec laptop, and be comfy to play with touchpad or should I just stick to runescape and gba emulation? I'm attending some shit for work and need a way to pass time while I get paid to sit on my ass and fill space for the next week or so

Attached: 1620959251256.gif (800x800, 1023.39K)

Try a PSX emulator too. Retro stuff is what you lookig for, maybe.
Maybe even RPGMaker stuff, those almost never have mouse support.

what about neogeo games? Also snes and such. You don't even need to download shit anymore, it all runs web based

I love this artist

I wish I had the skills to do this shit, but it's so much harder of what it looks like, and it's a mix between 2d art skills and 3d

I might try that out, I wasn't really considering it since I don't have a controller to use but it might work out

most snes games I would want to play have a gba version

I wish I had a job with lots of free time
I wish I had a job ;_;

Attached: 1638231664759.png (717x698, 771.14K)

the gba version is always inferior to the snes one

there are but you wouldn't like them due to being "boomer games" or some shit

okay

I'm going to shill this. The "gameplay loop" is if you've ever played Elite or Eve Online; you do missions, haul cargo, hunt bounties, fight pirates, etc. to round up cash to buy new ships and weapons, but the whole thing is played from the 2D top-down Asteroids type perspective. Start out with one little shuttlecraft running five tons of lentils to Alpha Centauri, end up changing the tides of galactic politics and wars with your private fleet of battlecruisers.

Most importantly it uses nothing except the keyboard and it's a 20-year-old game and a 300MB pirate.

Attached: evn.png (828x1984, 831.25K)

One Way Heroics

Cruelty Squad would probably work. Best game of last year imo.

I have very minimal freetime during a normal day it's just for a bit that I have nothing to do, at the end of the day working is for fags

Cruelty Squad runs awful on anything below a 1050Ti and isn't nice to play on a touchpad.

>Are there any actual games that can run on a shitty low spec laptop
That does not tell me a thing.
Post the ACTUAL SPECS. Your "shitty low spec" could be anything from a WinXP era Packard Bell to some mid-2010s gaming laptop.

>comfy to play with touchpad
why would you ever use a touch pad?
Buy a wireless mouse, or even a wired mouse for 5 bucks, and stick it in.
Some games, like original Dooms and Resident Evils, are also very easy to play with KB only.

Anyway, since I know you're a zoom zoom, your "outdated" laptop can almost 100% run anything pre-2010s with OK settings.
Anything Pre-2000s won't even be a challenge.

Attached: v's best games 1990 to 1999.jpg (6624x4192, 2.13M)

I don't have anywhere to place a mouse user, you seem very eager to not be seen as a zoomer yourself, hopefully you get over that as you get older

>you seem very eager to not be seen as a zoomer yourself
Sorry kid, but us Millennial boomers born in 1987 are literally 10 years too old to belong in the Gen-Z crowd.
Also, get a gamepad.

Huh, would've thought otherwise.
It's almost a decade old now but FTL is always my go to timewaster game that's actually good. Pretty low spec too.

I'm a wizard already and I'm not getting one, stay mad though kiddo

Congraz for getting magical powers, but now you're a perma-virgin.

>emulate
>laptop
>play with touchpad
What is happening here? Are you too poor to buy literally any USB controller? Too stupid to think of it until now? Is your laptop so ancient it doesn't have any USB ports? Explain yourself right now.

I'm in the middle of nowhere sitting in a corner with no desk for like a week user my laptop is just a generic one that I use to watch videos when I travel but that's gotten boring at this point

So your reasoning is that you don't you can't find a surface to put your laptop on besides your own thighs? I have trouble believing that. I'm marking this one up to B) too stupid to think of it yourself. Enjoy your videos.

Again can I recommend FTL. It'd probably work great on touchpad since the whole idea is that you can pause it at any time with the space-bar and then you can decide a completely different course of action with mouse inputs but no pressure since you can pause at any time. Also a rougelike which is pretty much infinitely replayable.