YGO Master Duel

*stands menacingly*

Attached: 1645126789997.jpg (418x606, 65.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SvWr7QxrswA
masterduelmeta.com/top-decks/platinum-i/january-2022/earth-machine/kz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

7 will decide my first deck on my 2nd account

Attached: gun.jpg (544x544, 147.95K)

trickstar

Drytron good
Herald bad
Can we agree on this?

myutant dogmatika

SOON?

Attached: exorsister.jpg (421x614, 80.83K)

Umbral Horrors into full Phantasm Beasts

Can some explain to me why "battle" is considered a card effect? I got stalled by a shit load of rounds because of Cook being saved by that.

Attached: IMG_3470.jpg (649x518, 197.22K)

any good/fun deck that I can make beside raidraptor?

Right-hand shark/astral kuriboh make the resulting xyz monster immune to battle destruction, crooked cook stall is a kaiju/pierce check
I played against it once, I brought out Pentestag and he instantly surrendered

I play Earth Machines and Raidraptors. If you like the long combos of RR, you'd like Earth Machines for the same reason. Deck is less explosive and doesn't really end on a board of multiple negates but it does the grind game a lot better and is pretty damn good at surviving and turning around games against most meta contenders.

look at its materials retard-kun

How the fuck i even play that?

i see..tyty..
deck examples??

I saw it in this video and thought it was funny
youtube.com/watch?v=SvWr7QxrswA

I've won some games in Plat with this RDA deck but I definitely feel it still needs tweaks. Suggestions?

Attached: 20220222_071337.jpg (1280x720, 303.81K)

Something like this: masterduelmeta.com/top-decks/platinum-i/january-2022/earth-machine/kz

Basically you use the Infinitracks to combo into River Stormer to search and to dump Tunneller which gives you a free Pot of Avarice after you dump your extra deck cards in the combo. Fortress and Citadel are your power removal cards and the trains are your rank 10 engine used to close out games. You also have a tool box of other Xyzs to deal with whatever situation you need; Dingirsu for non-targeting removal, Enterblathnir for banishing cards on the field/in their hand, VFD to be an asshole. I suggest looking up a guide on Youtube and get a briefing on the basic combos to get started. There's way too much involved to put into a single post.

no, both are bad

drytron is quite possibly the lamest iteration of ritual summoning. it's aggressively lame.

there's no synergy. cry is your biggest power card since it lets you synthesis pop on op's turn while simultaneously putting a very sticky monster on board. however it conflicts with punishment so you basically have to use cry before punishment. that's to say nothing of how you'll output ecclesia to search it. normal summon st-46 into myutant beast is about the most standard play you can make t1 and that doesn't put an extra deck monster on board for you to summon ecclessia. if you went into almiraj that means you probably didn't make beast so you're short on mats for cry. but you cant just punishment for the mats since you cant summon from the extra deck if you punishment.

tyty.

I actually won a game thanks to Toon Barrel Dragon last night

you're right. the video I was referencing had ecclesia at one purely to search off of nadir at 3 (by the time of the video), so the point of it was to dump the toad to recycle shit, not to slap down a punishment asap.
so yeah this wont work in MD lol