Do you support any developers on Patreon?

Do you support any developers on Patreon?

Attached: 3_l__01.jpg (589x444, 76.11K)

No. Next question.

only western people can spend money on useless shit because they robbed other conuntries, so no.

So much missed potential. Even when you include Silver. Star Channel 34 is pretty much a waste of time too. What's that Russian fuck doing now?

>completely unprovoked seething about America

Obviously no, KYS

>they robbed other conuntries
Your shitholes had nothing to rob. Everything you have now build by as.

>western=America
howretarded.ru

>No mention of America
>Thinks it's about America
Meds now

America pioneered and encapsulates Western values. When people are seething about the "West" they're seething about America in particular. Trying to hide behind plausible deniability like "well I didn't explicitly say that so you can't criticize me" is pure cowardice. Everybody knows exactly what you mean.

>seething about people who are more poor than me
lol

Never supported any lazy faggit on patreon, never kickstarted anything, never will.

Attached: FLE8XNiXsAQVbh5.jpg (1241x1540, 633.18K)

NO

>heh, you're richer than me. you should be ashamed
You're poor because you're fucking stupid.

I am not even American and i agree with this. I am an Ausfag and whenever someone mentions the West i think of America

Putin is that you?

>reading comprehension
I knew America had shitty education but come on

i steal content and post it elsewhere

Your petty jealousy doesn't interest me. Crying about how other countries are more prosperous than yours isn't going to get you upvotes here, faggot.

>wegnigshit
post it

Jealousy of what? Your healthcare?

I don't even support developers on Steam

Attached: pirate chad.jpg (400x400, 14.06K)

Leave it for someone with american autism to draw such a conclusion

So you went from seething to trying to cope; doing a complete 180 in the process. First you're whining like a kid with a skinned knee that Americans have too much money compared to you, and now you're pretending like Americans are poor because they pay for a higher quality of health care.

Like I said, you're poor because you're fucking stupid.

Yet you still failed to adress your shitty healthcare

As expected of a virgin who didn't understand my first post.

No, nobody does.
Patreon exists solely to launder drug money for organized crime.

When you're talking about "the West", the USA is always included. You might be talking about other countries too, but you're ALWAYS referring to the USA when you say "the West". If you weren't then you would explicitly say that the US isn't included for whatever example you're bringing up. This isn't up for debate. The West and America are synonymous in this context and have been for a very long time.

>Be american
>Go to wallmart for some corn syrup drink
>Get shot
>Wife remarries a black man
>Don't get a burriel because of your white privilege
Yup, it's America time

Stop fucking whining about how poor you are while trying to blame people on the other side of the world that never took a fucking thing from you. You're running away from your fucking problems. You're never going to get richer if all you're doing is getting pissed off at strangers that aren't responsible for your poverty.

Don't worry, not everyone is obsessed and autistic as you

It's a simple explanation in the language you purport to speak.