Is it true that AAA games have so much inner dialogue trash is because normalfags cant beat the game without it?

Is it true that AAA games have so much inner dialogue trash is because normalfags cant beat the game without it?

Attached: 7CC3F557-50F9-4636-95A5-D1B6E807893D.jpg (1242x559, 163.53K)

Probably
the NPC grey wojak was made and got super popular when twitter realized that they didn't have inner thoughts and inner visualization

I actually liked silent protags because I could self insert
Put me off hl Alyx to the point I couldn't play it.

The amount Aloy talks to herself in the game started to genuinely upset me.

normies easily succumb to things like choice paralysis. rather than opting to take every choice down to a theoretical endpoint in their heads they just drop the damn thing altogether. they hardly have any internal processing power or imagination, let alone a conscience or soul.

haven’t done this recently, but
>be loner all through school as a teenager
>would “roleplay” in all games, not just RPGs
>need to have a realistic reason to do XYZ in the game
>for example, took “rests” and thought to myself what would the character i’m playing as would be thinking now
>would imagine casual dialouge between playercharacter and other characters etc
>would inner-monolouge the MCs inner-monolouge
am i autism?

Attached: 1611853594984.jpg (350x338, 22.32K)

there's a reason awards and shit exist
people are so braindead these days they find it easier to just send an award than actually contribute to any meaningful discourse

yes, did you think the irl NPC is just meme?

It's just globohomo normalizing schizophrenia.

Isn't inner dialogue sort of like manual breathing?
you can be reminded of it, acknowledge it's existence but eventually it fades into your subconsciousness

true

No, I'm actively thinking like all the time.

No, you're a man of integrity, just like me.

>>be loner all through school as a teenager
>am i autism?
Yes

Autism

You're making your own fun and impacting nobody else so even if you are autism, it is the good kind of autism.

Im going to report your generated dialogue to your supervisor, robot.

>inner dialogue
Inner monologue, you fucking philistine/schizophrenic

This is really obvious in the Guardians of the Galaxy game.
The characters will never ever stop talking because.

It's the same with American movies. I watched The Wedding Ringer recently and besides the mediocre comedy I noticed that there was always some noise to draw your attention.
There's a scene at the start of the movie where the inquisitive MC walks down a dark corridor for 1 minute and they had to put an insert song there to keep the viewer's brain occupied.

No that's actually reall-
>reddit frog
Yes. Yes, you are.

There are studies out there that argue that the average person has an attention span of 7 seconds and if you go too long without activating it they will simply move onto something completely different.

>he doesn't have multiple personas of himself in a casual round table

Attached: 1284267705005.jpg (1200x892, 215.53K)

TL;DR

>he doesn't have full-blown debates within his mind with different perspectives and attitudes
heh, must be pretty lonely inside normies head

Attached: 1627830113370.gif (498x465, 1.51M)

NO RETARD THIS ALL JUST USED TO BE NORMAL

THEY HAVE STRIPPED PEOPLE OF THEIR IMAGINATIONS

THEY

just when you start to think the inner dialogue meme is a meme