GPUs are like gasoline

GPUs are like gasoline
The price will never go back down.
Are we forced to pay $2K for a mid-grade GPU in the future?

Attached: Nvidia-RTX-3080.jpg (120x280, 10.74K)

Hold your horses. I'm sure the prices will go down during the ww3. Those chinks will have their way in exporting chips

no, you'll never be forced to buy gpu.

wait for based Intel to save the GPU market, Sir!

I'm just glad I got a 3080 for $800.

Etherium is crashing hard and miners are already dumping cards.

Same, honestly. Glad I didn't fall for the wait meme.

people don't need gpus though

Yeah. Everyone was saying wait wait wait it'll go down to $600 or something after some time after release. I didn't want to wait cause I was building a full PC from scratch and had other parts and a need to rush. In the end it worked out for the best. I think my entire computer now cost less than just a 3080 now.

The markets are crashing and cryptocurrencies with them.
At this price small time miners with like 3 x 3060 rigs are barely earning $100 per month after electricity.
If the price goes down to $1999 a huge mental barrier will be broken and mass selloff of amateur minging rigs will start again just like in January when the 1660ti and super and 6600 rigs were sold of.

Attached: efferiums 222022.png (620x569, 43.16K)

You will own nothing.

Yeah because GPU prices were 'fair' during the last bearmarket eh?

GPUs will never ever be cheap again.

>muh market crash
Yeah I'm sure this time it's for real.

>doesnt remember 2018

When cryptoniggers get the rope and the chip fabs are rebuilt, we can return to normalcy.

Smells like samefag in here, take your (You)

There were ads in 2019 for RX 570 and RX 580 rigs with gpus as low as 80 EUR a piece. Market was flooded with used gpus.
Are you serial?

Just invest into GPU and mine ETH when not gaming.

Why the fuck would you want a gpu when an AMD apu basically filters out all overbloated shitware that isn't worth playing and costs way less?

Attached: brinto.jpg (700x700, 89.46K)

yea, they were
especially after the 20series super refresh was launched
pretty much only the 2080ti was unreasonably priced, and that was the top of the line halo card at the time

lmao

2.5k is still high price, we wont see "normal" gpu prices until Eth is sub $1k.

>used gpus
If you are buying GPUs used for mining you are stupid as fuck.

Bought a 3080 for MSRP and will be buying a 4080 for MSRP.
Just buy the second they go live bro.

Attached: chad23.jpg (1100x700, 36.84K)

> amateur minging

this
we need a major crash, or ETH to go POS.

Yeah, no sense in buying scalped high end cards now, that Nvidia and AMD have already confirmed the next GPU gen is coming out this year, just go camp outside BestBuy on launch night and grab one at MSRP. and try to buy a high end card too, like a 7700 xt/4070 and it'll last you multiple GPU generations.

You have to consider inflation and that theres approximately more than 50 million and less than 150 million gpus mining ETH.
Eat shit uncultured fag.
LEL

Attached: Miles_O'Brien,_2367.jpg (948x1017, 579.44K)