what went wrong?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 46.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/1539620/discussions/0/3182359786945650990/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what went wrong?

your mother didnt abort you

Trannies literally got filtered.

There is too many fucking games releasing right now. I can't keep up with them all. Im getting my ass kicked in KOF XV, want to play this and playing BOTW and About an Elf + The new Horizon game and im trying to watch a bunch of horror movies before my Shudder membership ends.

TOO MANY FUCKING GAMES ALL AT ONCE.

Attached: 1593396564955.jpg (970x990, 99.17K)

Oh yeah and Elden ring drops this friday. And i wanna play Monark and Atelier Sophie.

Attached: 1452522.jpg (600x800, 74.07K)

MONARK
ATELIER SOPHIE 2
ELDEN RING
TRIANGLE STRATEGY
FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN

Literally never heard of this game

I played the demo.
>one hour of talking
>followed by fight
>which is done in 2min
>repeat
This is not a game. This is VN. Therefore shit.

I've played the demo months ago, and it's fun, but not full price fun. Will still get it at some point.

price?

i have a weirdly immense hatred for the small crown look for some reason, worse if they float. i might just be racist or something though

I played part of the demo. Looked cool but too much talking and not enough playing, and I liked Crystar so it's not like I needed it to be that nuanced.

>anti-transgender controversy
What's that about?

Crystar is trash

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (707x744, 321.16K)

Never heard of it till now It looks cool, but a lot like persona.
What anti-trans controversy?

Just makes me want to buy it more.

I will now buy this game.

I used it as a comparison point for a reason. Also, Resetera gets mad about the sky being blue.

Holy shit this review hits all the checkmarks
> resetera
> muh genders
> "you dont need to understand, just shut up"
> everything I dislike is transophobic

Bonus:
> It must be so hard to be transgender in Japan
Alright, which one of you faggots did this, I cannot believe this is a real person

>Atlus has still so many old transphobic men in their dev studio
And how the fuck does he know that? Maybe the oldest dev is 32, and that's not really
>old
Also, transgenderism / transsexualusm does not exist. It's just attention whoring. There are 2 kinds of this attention whores: those who take hormones and cut their dicks off, and those who don't do it. Both of them take the Cobain pill. The first group does that when they realise how they ruined their life, and the second when people start ignoring them.
I wonder which one is the faggot in screenshot.

i cant imagine its too bad to be transgender in japan considering media doesn't depict them getting murdered and shit on, just as "that funny oddball person"

no, it looks like it's a 100% serious retard
steamcommunity.com/app/1539620/discussions/0/3182359786945650990/

Attached: file.png (660x581, 190.28K)

This is more likely real than you think.

one of my favorite things about trans people and why i've quietly pulled back my support when i used to be open to them was because while it's a given that no two of them will have the same exact opinions, half of them will tell me that the other half probably weren't real trans, whether their opinion was seemingly sound or not. there's like twenty different scotsmans calling each other out and those who find prominent positions will have skeletons and can't adequately represent the other nineteen properly because they're all part of different in-groups with different ideas.
one of the reasons why nobody takes them seriously is because you can't get the story straight on how you're supposed to be nice to them after interacting with just two of them

Attached: testicle tuesday.png (206x155, 39.32K)

Wtf is terf?

wtf is google?

So you don't know either.

> they only ban these people who obviously try to hide their transophobic demeaniur
Alright you convinced me, you cant make this shit up

stop asking retarded questions that can be easily answered by simple search

Or...
Maybe you people should use normal words instead of making IKEA ones every 20 mins.