Devil May Cry

>Gets BTFO by Dante
>Chooses to remain in the demon world
>Mundus, the fucking Prince of Darkness shows up
>In an already weakened state, he decides to fight him
What the hell was Vergil thinking?

Attached: 1632413272560.jpg (1280x720, 62.71K)

His speed was superior. He was sure to win.

Attached: 1629696439390.jpg (900x562, 247.16K)

What was he supposed to do, turn around and walk away?

Are Dante and Vergil really tied? I was thinking about it while replaying DMC 1 last week and I might not be able to count, but I thought Vergil was in the lead if you count his fights as Nelo and Urizen.

He forgot to turn 360 degrees

That post credit scene was set months after the end so we really can't how many points each scored in that time.
If we're just going off of what we've seen in the games though then Dante is in the lead

vergil has an attitude problem and would rather die than feel like he lost his pride.

The bloodline of Sparda isn't known for making good decisions.

sparda game any day now, bros.

honorabu death in battle
he even throws away the scabbard

You're thinking about it wrong, vergil is fucked up and wouldn't be able to escape mundus - who is pissed as fuck about sparda ruining everything for him. Vergil was just putting on a brave face the same as dante does with his wacky wahoo pizza shit

>sparda game
>not devil may cum, the game where dante finally gets laid

At the risk of summoning Barry/SBK, is Kingdom Hearts 2 actually worth playing for its gameplay?

devils never cum

Attached: Dante drinking.jpg (1280x720, 34.23K)

Dante has the Capcom curse, only villains and those lucky to get a girl before first introduction get to have sex.

Brick shithoise Ryu is gonna put a baby in Sakura any day now bros

Did he know how to make Summoned Swords? I feel like he should, at this point Dante has learned his own version and Nero had them even in his proto-DT in 4. Cannot imagine Sparda not knowing how to make them.

Attached: Early 00s gothic techno intensifies.jpg (1003x797, 151.81K)

>What the hell was Vergil thinking?
>'eh, what the hell?'

>sakura-chan, Ive become musclebound and cannot grab my penis anymore. Can you help me aim my fat hog in the bathroom? It whips arond like an aggressive baby throwing a tantrum when I squeeze my bladder.

What if the humping motion causes him to shoot a hadouken out of his cock?

Attached: big think.png (5000x5000, 390.1K)

>Devil May Cry romance simulator
For me, it's malphas

He threw away his scabbard because he expected to die honorabuuly and never have to sheathe it again, it's a samurai thing you wouldn't understand fucking gaijin

Shut up Vergil you nerdy weeb!

>samurai
>honourable
How this meme got started I will never know

>vergil's summoned swords are his gun
>nero's summoned swords are a DT buff to his gun
>dante's summoned swords are a DT buff to his sword and style
>how do sparda's summoned swords play in comparison?