Time travel

>Time travel
>Ancient aliens
>Reptilian infiltrators
How did they manage to turn a nonexistent story into such a completely trainwreck cluster fuck in a single patch?

Attached: 1625614289542.png (319x286, 98.11K)

WE'RE BEIN INVADED

Attached: GTA IV Hobo.jpg (227x349, 9.26K)

Time travel was hinted at for ages retard, and its ALWAYS had aliens, you fucking play as one.

>genshit is garbage
we know.

All of these was foreshadowed if you don't have ADHD

Have you not played their other game?

my wife on the wait a minute

Yes, unfortunately.

Attached: 1641784292571.png (678x921, 880.19K)

Bro we already know the fucking sky is fake and that the lady who gives us commissions is a robot. Hell the copy pasted faces on npcs should have given you even more proof that the story is fucking crazy.

Then you know that honkai is way more retarded

futa on futa is best fap material in the world
based futacha-
>no balls
unbased

I haven’t played it myself but I heard it has time travel and other crazy stuff. The fact one of the people who met is a 500+ year old homunculus is a huge thing. Heck even the homunculus has a whopper flower faking him.

>I didn't pay attention to the lore until now, and now nothing makes sense! How could this have happened to me?!?!

The game have been throwing truck-sized hints at you since the first event. The only legit criticism here is that good hints are supposed to be subtle.

Attached: scara.jpg (1280x720, 131.58K)

GGZ was better

Attached: vrnwe6dt1ij71.png (1024x1024, 404.8K)

Just wait it's going to get kino once Lisa dies trying to save a mind-controlled Traveler.

okay, full package futa is balls and pussy, so what the hell do you call THIS shit taste?

>Ember

Attached: Ember_male_.png (1920x1080, 453.29K)

Do you not see the cervical penetration?

>what the hell do you call THIS shit taste?
Futa

Not gonna happen. We barely even interact with Lisa. Final Lesson had the entire story built up for it

Attached: 1629081373383.jpg (1333x700, 1.05M)

It was a joke for people in the know, but you're right. They can never replicate how good Final Lesson is, especially with how Genshin treats its shit characters.

I’m still waiting on kaeya getting a 5 star form, guessing it will be prince/king of Khaenri'ah