Does anyone just fucking miss renting games from brick and mortars? It was so fucking comfy

Does anyone just fucking miss renting games from brick and mortars? It was so fucking comfy.

Attached: 1643603030968.jpg (831x960, 97.64K)

No it sucked

yeah the physical world was great, I miss it.

Nearly 15 years later I still have not returned Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. I singlehandedly put my Blockbuster out of business.

Are you a ghost?

this, the only reason it may seem nostalgic is because you were a kid and had no real responsibilities yet.

yeah, boo

>had a jtag
>rent vidya from blockbuster
>install the games onto my hard drive
>return them
>repeat
God damn, those were the days.

Yes

Going to a physical store and talking to real people about movies gives your life a sense of community. Compared to nowadays where we all sit inside by ourselvesand go crazy

Attached: G.jpg (500x282, 65.2K)

Renting sucked I remember my parents would never ever buy me a fucking game, and maybe like 1 in 10 games I would actually get to fucking finish.
Even better I have gone back to try a ton of those games and they fucking sucked.

I don't know how to talk anymore, I just try to end the conversation as soon as possible even if someone's friendly towards me

>rent

Pls tell me you don't actually do this

I remember zero times as a kid myself or my parents walked up to strangers to tslk about movies with someone else. Everyone is there to pick something snd go home. Not hang out.

our parents did it for us, when we were kids and didn't know the ways of the pirate

Attached: hqdefault (26).jpg (480x360, 12.51K)

>Going to a physical store and talking to real people about movies gives your life a sense of community

Literally no one did this. 99% of people would go in, buy their shit and get out. Some of them MAY have had about ten seconds of mundane small talk with the cashier, and that's about it. Stop romanticising the past.

this looks so much like my dad and little sister im convinced it can't be anyone else

>I'm an antisocial misanthrope so that means everyone else is too!

No he's right. You're just a larping faggot.

Zoom zoom!

Why because you are a socially awkward autist and are afraid of interacting with other humans?

>was a heckin' 90's kid
>my 90's mother bought into the videogame moral panic so I was allowed no videogame consoles or videogames

no I don't

it was more expensive
dipshits kept stealing games and in the end the selection ended up being paltry
having 1 weekend to beat a game sucked and a lot of snes games were hard as balls so you weren't beating shit in a weekend

the only thing I miss was that feeling of having a new game to play at a time in my life when playing something new was fairly big deal unlike now where I've done it hundreds of times before, there's not much excitement in playing a new game for me

You're no different than those retarded boomers who insist mobile phones destroyed strangers interacting in public, when back in the day everyone acted the exact same way, except with newspapers instead of mobile phones.