Muh no kill policy

>muh no kill policy
>everytime any supercriminal escapes kills hundreds

is there any vidya character as beta as batman?

Attached: digitalfoundry-2016-batman-return-to-arkham-face-off-1477586823333.jpg (1200x800, 720.17K)

Killing someone is not the same as letting them die. Batman is the correct answer to the trolley problem

>caring about the lives of plebs

I do like though that some versions of batman have him refusing to kill because he knew he wouldn't be able to stop at just one life because deep down he knows he's unhinged

Shadowhawk, which was Image's version of Batman, literally corrected this by crippling criminals or permanently blinding them

i fear getting crippled more than death itself.
like how the fuck am i gonna play my vidya without functioning arms or legs?
that's assuming he doesnt give me an aneurysm from severe head concussion first

Attached: 1623162145983.webm (1920x1080, 1M)

>never kills anyone
>but break a guy's jaw, neck, both elbows, and both knees and then leave him outside in subzero temps

>wont kill we live in a society murder clown
>but is willing to kill superman, the only effective shield of earth against space op bullshitery like darkseid
what is the logic behind this?

The reason Batman let this cycle continue it's because of his guilt of "letting" his parents die, even though he was just a kid at the time. Deep down he knows that the Joker, Harley Quinn, Ivy, etc. all of them will escape Arkham eventually and will kill more innocent people. But Batman let this happens to act as a punishment to him for what happened during the night where his parents died. And the other reason of course, is if he decides to go on a killing spree, he won't stop at the villains anymore and will target random bandits. He would become just as insane as Joker if not even more.

Attached: thumb-1920-951940.jpg (1920x1080, 482.65K)

I too saw the finale of Peacemaker

>how am I going to play vidya with no legs
Do you play racing games exclusively?

Batman Begins Bruce actually did that, which how I think Batman should behave. No reason to stick his neck out for someone who set up their own demise.

I wish for a baman that leads all criminals paralyzed from the neck down

Arkhamverse Harey was so, so good.

Blame the juries who never convict the people Batman catches and the mental health mafia aka big pharma convincing the Gotham public its not crime its mental illness thats the problem.

Based

This, don't blame Batman blame the justice system for failing to deal with supervillains.

I was just thinking this the other day

People always oversimplify the issue with Batman.
He doesn't allow himself to kill, even knowing that more people are being put in danger, because he doesn't trust himself to stop there. He kills Joker, then another dangerous villain comes along and he thinks, "Well, I killed Joker, so..." And so on and so on until he's shooting muggers in the face.
It's not an AMAZING justification, but it at least makes sense so long as you understand that Batman doesn't trust himself.

God Arkham Knight was so kino.
Literally hasn’t been surpassed since release.
Was the apex of the AAA gaming.
A Magnum Opus.

I dont know anything about this guy but he sounds cooler than Batman.