What do they play?

What do they play?

Attached: Donbas (formerly Ukraine).png (175x119, 656)

Why should I, as an American citizen, care about the petty squabbles of irrelevant nations like Ukraine?

Putin is right. Everything he said in his speech is right. NATO as it exists today is just a tool of the US and they do threaten Russia with it. It isn't even questionable. Russia is just trying to defend itself. The US has essentially turned into some kind of fucked up parody of itself where the only thing it has done in the last two decades is to perpetually destabilize the whole world through war and other bullshit.

This is a perfect opportunity for the EU to decouple ourselves from the US and forge a new alliance with Russia. The benefits would be immense. Europe itself is held hostage by the US and none of this bullshit makes sense from our POV because we'd benefit greatly from cooperating with Russia. Trade, business, the whole ordeal. Ergo the only conclusion is that this garbage really just is the US trying to kneecap us, the Russians and basically everyone who doesn't obey them. Fuck that. I'm glad Putin has had enough and I think he's right - morally and factually. Everything he said in his speech is right. Everything. Russia is the victim here, and their hand has been forced to drastic action in order to defend itself. That's all there is to this Ukraine bullshit.

And no, I'm not going to war against Russia. I'd rather be shot as a "traitor" than support American hegemony and all the leftist bullshit it entails.

because it's not just inner infighting in some faraway shithole, it's one of your country's few foes taking over more territory. You know the one you've fought a cold war with since the end of WW 2. The one that was found to be creating ragebait since 2014 to sow division. The COMMUNIST nation that constantly tries to destabilize and fuck with your nation and its allies in every way it can. The one whose leader said that if Ukraine ever joins NATO, by definition it's the start of WW3

Where would the US even get enough soldiers for a war? War propaganda doesn't work anymore no one would die in some frozen shithole for nothing.

>it's one of your country's few foes taking over more territory.
but the ukraine already belonged to russia. they are just taking it back. and who cares, what is russia gonna do with chernobyl that's so important?

I'm no geopolitics expert but I'm pretty sure that your enemy having more territory and therefore resources is always a bad thing. And it's not a one time thing either. They took over more in 2008 and 2014. At this rate Russia will turn into the Soviet Union again. You don't want your enemy to be that much of a powerful threat.

sounds reasonable, alright

There will be no war. Literally just sanctions being issued

>it's one of your country's few foes taking over more territory
Holy shit.... 9k square miles of useless land... it's fucking over for us Americans...

I like how every news cast says that Russia recognizes two new nations but it's the first time I learn the names of one of them.

>enemy
why? no ruskie ever called me a chud

No Russian ever called me racist

Russians aren’t my enemy. They’ve done nothing to me that effects my daily life. If they have a psyop going, they’re wasting time and money, because I vote my financial interests and nothing more. Hard to manipulate someone when it’s either “raise taxes” or “cut taxes.” So Russians, idc about what they do. China, on the other hand…they threaten my precious graphics cards.

Chud

>Georgian War 2008: Boogaloo and Donbas 2014
>more territory

>it's one of your country's few foes
You mean enemies of the warmongering Big Brother government

Yes they do lmao. They always bash muricans for racism.

Nothing russians won't have any access to western internet soon. We did it bros gaming is saved.
>be russian
>all steam games stolen

russians are just as racist. there just aren't any immigrants in russia for them to be racist to

okay ivan

>The benefits would be immense.
Can you give some examples, please?

>The COMMUNIST nation that constantly tries to destabilize and fuck with your nation and its allies in every way it can
America?

RUSSIA STRONG. RUSSIA DESTROY WEAK UKRAINIAN SWINE. PREAPERE.

>there just aren't any immigrants in russia
retard

Just so we can figure this out now: are there any other countries that Russia considers to not be real countries? Poland? Belarus? Latvia? Croatia? Bulgaria? I just don't want us to wake up to another country being annexed and the Russian government telling us "oh, that country never existed anyway". Ukraine has existed as a separate state for over a century (since its founding back in 1917) so I'm guessing we can't go off the official definition of whatever a country is. Can this be cleared up?

DONBASS BAD
KOSOVO GOOD