The most hardcore game that filters the shit out of people

The most hardcore game that filters the shit out of people.

>Where's the map? How am I supposed to know where to go?!
>why are there so many healing items? How am I supposed to know what to use?
>I just got shot from somewhere I cannot see.
>Why do I keep getting ambushed while sprinting constantly across the map? And then I have no stamina to run to cover?
>I shot a geared guy in the chest 5 times with the cheapest ammo I could buy and they didn't go down, but they downed my in one shot.
>Where are the player icons above other's heads? How am I supposed to know who's friend and foe?
>Why do guns have so many modable options? It's too complex and hard to understand all this shit!
>I died and lost everything. Now it's literally impossible for me to play the game.
>I didn't play the game for a week and lost all my insured stuff.

Attached: Escape-from-Tarkov-header.jpg (1600x900, 153.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9OmnsnopobM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like a shitty game

sorry tarkov bot im not playing your trash game

This would kill as a single player stalker like game. What an absolute fucking waste.

That would remove all challenge though.

Unless the next wipe brings massive overhaul changes I think i'm done for the game. This was my first time playing. I got my kappa, I have all hideout upgrades, 15mil roubles with a ton of bitcoins.

I had a lot of good experiences that I couldn't get anywhere else but the grinding is too much and there are so many mechanics in the game that exist to waste your time or make you play in an incredibly boring, unfun way.

>Playing as a scav and seeing other scav player with better loot

Attached: download.jpg (474x319, 14.68K)

not him but no it wouldnt. it would also be way more of a fun.

The AI is easy as hell to eliminate in this game.

bsg has plans for a sequel already that is single player focus, the problem is that we'll all be 80 years old by the time it comes out

Hahaha you should just uninstall now. Let me give you a good example; the Scar assault rifle was supposed to be added to the game sometime in 2018, relatively early on in development. The gun just now released with their latest patch in late 2021. The devs treat the process like a hobby and once they have your money they absolutely do not give a single shit if you’re pissed about the state of the game.

I stopped playing because it feels so stagnant. Even VOIP got old pretty quickly. Unless you make a living off playing the game, I don't see why you would play more than one wipe. I'll come back at full release, which will probably be 2030.

I wanted to play this but I own a potato pc

Attached: 1644797693179.jpg (1024x617, 73K)

repetitive boring game, better to play hunt showdown

That's not how you spell Hunt Showdown, faggot

>Unity
Literally fucking why?

Attached: ௵.png (744x520, 10.88K)

some guy is making a similar game, but doubtful if it ever get completed
youtube.com/watch?v=9OmnsnopobM

Hunt: Showdown is better in every single way

>Running in the woods in the dark as scav.
>You hear someone asking you not to shoot.
>The two of you just leave peacefully.
Adding voice chat was just the best solution.

It's high testosterone. Nothing like popping a geared fags head when you only bring the Beretta loaded with winchester white box and a cool jacket.

Attached: 1645345671214.jpg (1024x668, 104.91K)

I think they're eventually going to fund a single player game with the money they make from this since that is what they originally planned.