I haven't showered in days

I haven't showered in days.

Attached: 1645085802947.png (750x711, 86.97K)

2 weeks here

unironically 4 years here, get on my level

I showered yesterday

showering right now

3 days here
working from home and being a shut in kinda sucks
I do shower before I go grocery shopping however

I shower 6 times a day

the heat here is unbearable

> cleanest Any Forums user

I take 4 shower every day. If you don't take at least 2 you're a stinking pig.

I don't understand. Showering is super relaxing.

HRT hands typed this

>always go 2-3 weeks without a shower
>casually mention to a coworker I havent showered in a week one day
>every day after that he starts saying i smell bad despite never saying anything the previous year I was working there

>smash ultimate came out 4 years ago
hmm

Attached: 074572.gif (300x300, 486.45K)

I think I have 2 weeks but have no BO, which I find funny because my younger brother has a very noticeable BO and every 2 days our family tells him to go take a bath immediatly while ignoring me.

5 days here

I shower once a month.

2 weeks? Week and a bit? Guess im do

it's always like this

Why do people hate showering? I guess I could understand if you have a skin problem that makes it hurt when water touches it but other than that there's no reason you shouldn't be showering everyday.

Once a week since working from home, otherwise my head gets all itchy.
If I have to start going back to work though it will have to be once a day again or I smell too bad.

Attached: file.png (2037x1161, 1.97M)

Greasy hair sucks

he was probably giving you the benefit of the doubt that it was something else, some unusual circumstance, or too polite to say it before you admitted you were the cause of the stank
but unless you do anything that makes you sweat (vigorous exercise, high heat, etc) you don't really need to shower, you will still however build up stink over time so consider deodorant, especially if you're fat because then there's more skin rubbing against itself more often

Awful lotta virgins and unfuckable people in here.

Attached: 1618582915659.gif (740x740, 336.36K)

I have not used shampoo for half a year and no one has said anything.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7.07K)

Shampoo is literally a scam. It just causes your hair to get greasy faster so you think you need to shampoo it again.

a nurse dropped some warm water and bathing soap on me, it was nice, I just wanted to be naked in front of a woman, when she saw me washing my crotch and my peepee getting bigger she suddenly stopped, but the next day she was really nice to me and the last day she made me promise to take a bath and she told me something flirty before I left, I didn't bother, she was cute but a roastie too, and I'm sure she had them test me for siphylis, which of course was negative, I was there for a schizo episode or something

I don't remember how long its been since my last shower.
Its probably been more than 5 months.

2 days without shower and I already feel dirty. I have been doing these pauses for months now. At least my hair isn't greasy anymore.

>make social contact with a normie
>immediately becomes antagonistic

fuck humanity I hope an extinction event meteorite crashes into earth