Fromsoftware is creatively bankrupt

Fromsoftware is creatively bankrupt

Attached: From.jpg (1024x730, 104.02K)

>All 4 other companies have games out with lootbox/gacha mechanics
Don't even play FS games and I know how retarded of a take this is.

probably

Attached: 1632561022251.png (382x273, 186.67K)

>creatively bankrupt
>jak poster

>Creatively bankrupt
>Wojak comic
Can't make this shit up

Nintendo should be on the bottom considering this board worships From games and Nintendo games, you criticize one you are called Shazam or a snoy

>From release good game
>Nice, I want more like this
>From release good game again, because it's basically the same game

>AAA garbage release mediocre game
>Not bad, but it could be improved to become great
>AAA garbage release a new mediocre game, adding in new mediocre mechanics making the game worse or the same

>lootbox/gacha mechanics
>Nintendo
?

has it really been that long?

The fans actually started seething uncontrollably whenever they add anything to the Armored Core games. Every single one that came out they would bitch about something being different.
>GET RID OF ANALOG CONTROLS
>GET RID OF HEAT
>GET RID OF NEXT AND BRING BACK THE HALLWAY SIMULATOR MISSIONS
>MAKE THE GAME SLOW AND """STRATEGIC"""
>WAIT NVM MAKE THE GAME FAST AND ACTION PACKED AGAIN

at least fromsoft remakes a good game

>The dark souls formula doesn't need inprovement.

really? oh wow now i guess i have to buy horizon zero dawn, that shitty ass game that im gonna play through once and never touch again...

Discord trannies are creatively bankrupt.

Attached: 1645183550514.jpg (1024x926, 129.28K)

Yes.
There's improvement to be made for sure. But it doesn't need it.

they weren't real fans
yes
that was 35 years ago...

Why are they shilling against Elden Ring?

Fire Emblem Heroes
Mario Kart Tour
Dragalia Lost
>inb4 Phone games don't count

Yeah we know you don't play games, you watch youtube essays about item descriptions

>defending gambling trash

That's more because they wanted something to bitch about. The people who want a new game happily played and marathoned the series already.

bros I love dark souls so much. im happy theres one franchise left without faggy crap in it

Attached: 1636224433751.png (780x670, 51.11K)

Both sides are false flagging like mongoloidic americana

What a retarded nonsense. Every From ip is different and there is more creativity betwen Souls/Bloodborne/Sekiro than in the entire western industry put together.
Your thread is like saying id software wasn't creative because doom and quake were both fps

Why is Nintendo on the top?

They also can’t code for shit either. Friendly reminder that they tried to code their own anti cheat and instead left a back door open that allows for some serious exploitation that is included with all of their games.

Discord is creatively bankrupt

>Serviceable combat, at best
>Retarded rolling, even shit like Witcher 3 added a dodge and a roll for use with different attacks and enemies
>Builds variety as wide as an ocean but as deep as a puddle due to the game revolving around the simplistic enemy encounters
>DS1 solved many things with the bonfire system but still a hub with level up waifu bait, also fast travel from start
>Covenants still uninspired and now are just inconsequential to join and leave
>Story is the same end of days, embrace change or keep things as they are a little longer
>Boss fights blend together into epic duel roll fests with OTT orchestra and choir
>AI still broken and abused with pulling to the edge of aggro range

From could do a lot more but don't. They sell 10s of millions of copies but don't bother to do more because why bother? The biggest addition to ER is a horse (which just makes you move faster and is required for the wind lifts but why bother giving us a horse for that anyway), jumping (which looks terrible, the animations are amateur) and being open world (which means more stretches of nothing and new levels of AI leashing). I say all this as a fan of the games. Hundreds of hours in DS1 alone. Its only in the last few years have I realized how much better things could be.

I love that the fan games are based off of for answer

Your shitposts are getting less and less creative each time, discord tranny.

Considering how many other games have aped its mechanics, not as much as some other genres.

yeah and they all suck
only VD ones are actually japanese (check out MachineClad by redhu, 1000 yen)

I'm just glad Miyazaki finally made a world that's just in ruins compared to one that's dying

This is what Fromplebs actually believe

Attached: Don.jpg (345x336, 214.33K)