You played as Kassandra in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, didn't you...

You played as Kassandra in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, didn't you? The developers would be very disappointed if you chose Alexios.

Attached: SPARTAN-SIBLINGS.jpg (1710x900, 317.59K)

Tbh I did because Alexios is much better as a laughable edgelord.

I don't give a shit what the developer thinks of me, but if they make a hot, muscular chick I will play her, yes. I love women, but I hate ugly characters.

Both. Kas was better.
Eivor female version sucks.
Bayek is best MC of nu trilogy, which is amazing, considering.

nope #teamalexios
which is why a lot of the dialogue didn't make sense, because they just had a lot of the sexual dialogue geared toward a female character and they didn't change it for Alexios but fuck it because bisexualism is a thing n shiet

>play as male, fuck women
>play as female, fuck men
Sure user, it's because you like muscular "women"

I like men as well, yes.

Attached: 13513513613.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

>play as female, fuck women only
what say you now?

Bayek > Eivor (M) > Kassandra > Eivor (F) > Alexios

Ubisoft are such fags IMO. If they wanted to have a female protagonist then just commit and make a game with one. Don't flipflop and then get mad when people make a choice you allowed them to make. The fact that they included the male protagonist option but didn't correct all the dialogue is pathetic and passive aggressive, suitable for fags like these.

Hell no. It will never not make me smile that Ubisoft based the "canon" around Kas yet the vast majority didn't play as her which STILL makes them seethe. Fucking hillarious.

Yes, I only ever play as her! She's so cute and strong.
All other women (and stupid, weak men) are obsolete.

Eivor is a cutie too. Her voice was even better than Kass' and the character customization feature is great. Wish we had had that for Kassandra as well.

Attached: 20201001225830_1.jpg (1920x1200, 193.21K)

>female eivor had a better voice than anyone
opinion discarded
can't trust waifu fags, fucking biased as all hell

I've never heard a woman who could shout the way Eivor's actress does. Aggression in females is super hot, like it or not, and Eivor outdoes Kassandra in that regard.

My favorite part of the game was looking at her sexy muscular legs as she walked, and my cock unironically getting an erection when Kasssie fell in and out of the water. Of course I had to take off her shin guards and wear matching sandals and armor to enhance those gorgeous legs. For a leg fetishist like me, Cassie is the best protagonist ever

I am a woman so yes.

i don't claim to understand how vocals work so i'll take your word for it since i never played with kassandra but at least in the newer games if you don't like the way they talk you can just switch to male right away, which is what i did, something about female eivor's voice was off and the more i played the more off it felt
i was worried about upskirts, because that is my main fetish
>Alexios gets a fairly decently modeled bulge and good looking legs + ass
>kassandra gets triangles for legs and polygons for an ass
rules for women only i guess, men can be sexualized safely and all that

post tits

I hated Kassandra's voice acting so much I had to restart the game as Alexios and I loved every single moment.

Nope.
>But Kassandra is canon! She's the intended protagonist. How does that make you feel?
Don't care about your shitty canon, the story sucks anyway. I'm playing the dude.
>B-but she is better, her voice actor is better!
Don't care. I'm playing the dude.
>Misogynist!
Yep, don't care.

Kassandra is better than Alexios
female Eivor is better than make Eivor
sexy muscle girls with boner-inducing voices > dumb soi "men"
simple as

Female Eivor is far hotter than that stupid malaka

Attached: 3703498-pfa_ubisoftforward_acv_gameplaybreakdown_site[1].jpg (1214x933, 677.26K)

>sexy muscle girls with boner-inducing voice
Once again proving that the only reason you faggots play as a chick is so you can jack off, not because the character is actually decent.

There's another reason...

Attached: 1645104886350.jpg (898x851, 101.04K)

Don't say simple as you dumb europoor

Kek that's true.

>tell me you're a autogynophiliac tranny without telling me you're an autogynophiliac tranny

Yes, especially with the short hair. It is incredible how much better women look with a short hair.

Attached: Assassin's Creed® Valhalla2021-10-23-18-31-44.jpg (1920x1200, 291.51K)