No cost too great

No cost too great...

Attached: hollow knight.jpg (1920x1080, 85.04K)

An unironic masterpiece

Silksong won’t be as good, you can just tell

I'm betting better gameplay, worse story

I wouldn't be surprised if the little hidden woke elements from the first game got pushed front and center in Silksong. I'm betting they reveal Hornet to be a lesbian or something.

Chud post.

Chad post.

i just want more exploration and less emphasis on bosses if they can't do both, i loved hollow knight but at the end of the day it was just a boss rush and that's it. exploring wasn't fun and the tools you were given never felt satisfying to use

>I wouldn't be surprised if the little hidden woke elements from the first game got pushed front and center in Silksong. I'm betting they reveal Hornet to be a lesbian or something.

Attached: chud7.png (480x640, 68.58K)

I expect and hope Hornet to be bisexual

Screenshot my post. You'll see I'm right when the game comes out in 50 years.

>I wouldn't be surprised if the little hidden woke elements from the first game

retardfag here, explain.

the void heart is lame. I want my passive soul gain back

He's talking about two gay relationships in the game:
>One of the five grey knights was a lesbian and fell in love with a mantis girl
>If you don't kill the nailsmith, he'll eventually move in with Nailmaster Sheo

It's also likely that Cloth is intended to be a lesbian

Considering how long the game is taking and what we know/seen about gameplay it will be massively kino. I don't care if the story stuff is as good, HKs really isn't anything that special, just as long as everything looks good and the character designs are memorable.

Unless the devs started doing massive amounts of drugs or have no budget then there's no way it could be bad

Attached: 1624398704984.jpg (1830x2048, 546.83K)

At least Radiance would have put an end to all this degeneracy! Praise her fluffy majesty!

damn game ruined i guess

>two people of the same sex live in the same building
>"OMG THEY MUST BE TEH GAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

This

>>If you don't kill the nailsmith, he'll eventually move in with Nailmaster Sheo
how is this one gay relationship?
they're just 2 bros creating art

Happy Couple Achievement

The devs likely intended it to be gay as the achievement is called "happy couple" and one of the times you walk in on them, Sheo is in the middle of painting the Nailsmith like one of his french bugs.

heres hoping the achievement guy and the game design guy werent working in the same room then

$15 is too much , hollow knight should've been free like any other flash game before it.

>flash game
meds

ok

Attached: 1641775740899.jpg (480x602, 66.18K)

honestly, I never finished the game but all my friends who like the game would fucking refund if they pulled any more shit like this in silksong because that's just who they are, anyone who I'd think would like it wouldn't touch it with a nine foot pole anyway. If they do that they are just publicly executing their franchise, and I don't even care about it.

>15 dollars is too much
and everyone who has played this game says its too little
>this is your average poorfag

>refunding an unironic masterpiece over the existence of gay people
lol
lmao, even

Any Forums continues to be on of the most gotten to places on the internet