PLEASE TELL ME

PLEASE TELL ME
PLEASE TELL ME WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
MY CAR IS IN THE FRONT YAAAAAAARD
AND I
I'M SLEEPING WITH MY CLOTHES OOOOOOOOOOON
I CAME IN THROUGHT THE WINDOOOOOOOOW
LAST NIGHT

Attached: rockbandband.jpg (560x420, 44.91K)

geniuenly miss it bros. I had a full band back then.
>that kid that always got shafted and had to get the mic
>the absolute GOD chads that always held first dibs on guitar and bass (that was me on guitar my best m8 on bass)
>the sicknasty motherfucker that somehow mastered drums when no one else could barely pass medium difficulty on them

AND YOU'RE
GOOOOOOOOOONE!

GENERALS GATHERED IN THEIR MASSESSSSSSSS

It was the final gasp of in person social gaming, but I'm glad it went out with a bang
>Getting shitfaced with your friends and playing like dogshit but still having a blast

>that kid that always got shafted and had to get the mic
Oh noooo. I ended up “stuck” with the easiest job at this lame party game

teMM me wHʏ J'm stuck ᴀs ᴀ vJRGJɴ wJtH RᴀGe!
teMM me wHʏ J so ɴeed ᴀ cute GJRM mʏ ᴀGe!
teMM me wHʏ J ɴeveR wᴀɴɴᴀ HeᴀR ʏou sᴀʏ
"J Hᴀve ᴀ ʙoʏғRJeɴd!"

Attached: Chris.png (480x360, 245.56K)

IVE NEVER HAD TO KNOCK ON WOOD
BUT I KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS

>get drunk with the bros and play Wii Bowling for a bit
>fire up Rock Band afterwards
I fucking miss it like you wouldn't believe...

The only people who shit on party games have never been invited to a party. Now get out of the way faggot it's my turn on the guitar, I'm playing Killswitch

Attached: loser.png (1342x710, 1.25M)

The singer tied it all together. Someone who gets into the singing can have the whole band vibing and really brings the mood up. A boring singer just kills the vibe. It's an important job
kys

Anywhere to get good controllers? No ebay, Last one I bought only lasted a day.

Not gonna lie, you actually sound either retarded, or too young to post here trying way too hard to fit in.

IT'S NO SURPRISE TO ME I AM MY OWN WORST ENEMY

Attached: 1591860161719.jpg (462x424, 28.4K)

>Not gonna lie
Nice zoomer lingo. I'm 35 you mewling whelp, nobody ever complains about party games unless they're playing them solo and missing the entire fucking point. You're the kind of dipshit who sat at home playing Perfect Dark against MeatSims and then constantly brings up how boring the multiplayer was whenever it's mentioned. Go be a friendless sad sack of shit elsewhere.

Attached: idort.jpg (600x709, 23.48K)

Not he and I doth not tell a lie but ye do sound retarded.

Not him but I think you should kill yourself

Not him but I think you should sit on a cheese grater

I am him and that sounds fun

oookay there buddy, when you finish your trig homework make sure to re-read the rules here.

My fucking GameFAQs account is older than you.

Attached: GAMEFAQS.png (405x32, 2.75K)

>playing as a band
>nobody else is capable of doing the mic properly for some reason
>receive praise when I am capable of it
>later
>other friend on shittiest xbox mic hums the tune of the lyrics and passes perfect
>become confused

Check out shopgoodwill. They have controllers on auction for pretty cheap. Xbox One and PS4 controllers go for a lot more, but 360, PS3, and Wii controllers are dirt cheap

That was the entire issue with singing, if you were belting out a really good performance, the game would often shit out and not be able to track the notes well. If you just hummed the notes it wanted you'd score much better.