Kills soul hackers and eventually megaten as a whole

>kills soul hackers and eventually megaten as a whole

Attached: 1645447419353.jpg (1600x800, 441.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fS24IxelBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this game is fucking gay, and i say that as someone who jerks off to other men being pegged by futa girls

I remember when SMT X FireEmblem was announced. Boy, was I hyped. Then this happened
youtube.com/watch?v=0fS24IxelBA

Biggest bruh moment in gaming history. The worst part was that the announcement had a very dark atmosphere and the characters clearly hinted to some dark medieval monster fighting game. Turned out it was Persona X Generic Idol Game.

Idol shit is truly a blight on any media.
Ruined this crossover and set Berserk back so hard it killed the author before it finished.

it's a shame because I actually like the artist behind the new soul hackers

Attached: IMG_20220221_063642.jpg (1000x733, 258.42K)

TMS
>confused the audience
>megaten fans didn't like idol nonsense
>no hype, game got forgotten
>low sales, failure
SOULLESS HACKERS 2:
>confuses the audience
>megaten fans don't like the fake cyberpunk vtuber style

Why is Atlus making the exact same mistakes again?

what I'm confused about is why people thought it was going to be aesthetically anything like the original? did none of you see the teaser screenshots and the UI for the countdown streams?

Not expecting '90s cyberpunk aesthetics doesn't automatically mean expecting whatever confused and directionless shit SH2 turned out to be

>confused and directionless
what's confusing or directionless about it? I think it's pretty clear what it's going for. It's just nothing like the original.

Attached: tms.png (1080x1547, 1013.63K)

>megaten fans
All 10 of them?

>Why did you force me to do it? You only had to buy Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE for your Wii U, or Switch and this could have been avoided

>I think it's pretty clear what it's going for.
TMS Cyber Sleuth?

exactly!

Like pottery.

If it will make you feel any better, this game flopped TWICE
Now whoever made this disaster probably getting raped both sides

Based. Also SH2 should have been it's own thing instead of piggybacking Soul Hackers.

idols were a mistake

It's funny because this game looked like something I would enjoy, and yet I still didn't buy it because it got neutered.

Sure this is the right audience, they didn't let TMS flop fucking hard or anything

Ishida was art director on the 3DS port of Soul Hackers too