Shin megami tensei begins at Persona 3

shin megami tensei begins at Persona 3

Attached: jrpg.jpg (188x267, 11.2K)

hot take: persona 3 and persona 5 are the only good atlus games ever

Persona 3 and Persona 4*
you tasteless retard

t. Never played EO or Trauma Center

i bought a vita for that piece of shit and i deserve to shit on it in every atlus thread ever for as long as i live.

lol 1. why did you do that, and 2. how could you dislike it

and 3. youre a fag

themes, characters, mood and feel were a complete 180° from what i expected coming from p3
muh search for the truth
everyone is happy at junes
fuck you

Attached: aXPaDRR0_700w_0.jpg (650x640, 57.2K)

What's the best version of Persona 3?

fag

FES
P3P is better for a replay. Though you'd also be fine to do so if you just want to play FeMC since that's what I did and I like it.

there isn't one, the PS2 version has anime cutscenes & an additional story arc, the PSP has fully controllable party members and you can play as a girl which alters the scenes

the upcoming remake for the ps7

FES with the party control hack

>the PSP has fully controllable party members and you can play as a girl which alters the scenes
wait
PERSONA 3 DOESNT HAVE CONTROLLABLE PARTY MEMBERS?
AND PEOPLE SHIT ON FFXIII FOR THAT LMAO

Why does Atlus hate P3? P4 and P5 get so many spinoffs and are milked to death but p3 only got the answer, a psp remake that looks inferior to the ps2 version and a gay dancing game. P2 got two fucking games at least.

some people dive on a grenade to defend FES claiming it's a feature

Yeah, you tell the AI what to focus on (e.g. attacking weakness, support, etc) but you cannot tell them what moves to use directly.
It was intended to make the AI feel more like other people, and it's a novel idea, but it can be annoying.

I wonder if Fatlus can just port P3 to PC. I will unironically buy it despite having FEZ and PSP versions.

that's my dream too, that they combine the best features of both into a remaster

Literally only a problem the very first night in tartarus, the first tower boss fight even dumbshit yukari was exploiting weaknesses

Don't lump Persona 5 with the greatness of Persona 3

This has to be bait at this point and it's OG FES with no party controls obviously

AI party members only becomes shit after p5 introduced baton pass. Before that party members only had basic functions in battle.