Make Cuphead show

>make Cuphead show
>it isn’t about the game at all
>just the characters are used
>it’s not even for adults or teens
>it’s a legit children cartoon for little kids under 10 years old

We were all duped. Why the fuck did they waste Cuphead franchise and name on this garbage?

Attached: F98F96AA-AAE7-40B3-BA03-7BD2B330F2C7.jpg (1248x702, 807.64K)

finally something I can masturbate to

What were you fucking expecting? A show where Cuphead and Mugman tackle a terrorist organization and save Mexicans from torture inside a POW camp?

Hollywood suits are retarded, more news at 11.

>goes it's own fucking way so it doesn't have to be bound by game story resulting in a bad media translation
>game based in rubber-hose slapstick cartoons has a show for actual children instead of "le deepest lore" or "le adult theme"

Op is retarded as always

Attached: 8a4.png (427x310, 78.04K)

was pretty tbj

trial by jury?

Just make some Merry Melodies shit where they walk through a world and try to get the boss of the episode while some music plays. Fucking Pokemon did a better job and it was an afterthought for them.

Attached: pokemon-poketoon-anime-1223993[1].jpg (1200x628, 85.29K)

sounds boring as fuck desu

cartoons being for adults or teens is how you end up with steven universe
there's no scenario in which a cuphead tv show should have a dramatic overarching plot

tangy butthole jam?

I liked it and so did you.

this

Attached: 1604619181640.jpg (460x276, 26.2K)

It doesn't need to be dramatic.
You know what sort of overarching plot would be perfect for a cuphead cartoon, aimed at the game's audience?

The game's story.

kek why I haven't I seen this used as a reaction pic?

Attached: 1628157658432.png (741x686, 359.06K)

>says "it's not about the game, and that's bad"
>suggest something even less game-like
You're not a bright one.

I honestly don't care, kids deserve some decent cartoons. Some a the only shit that isn't actively ass or made by the clique is from mexico.

Attached: 312513513213.jpg (480x360, 62.89K)

>it’s a legit children cartoon for little kids under 10 years old
Is that suppose to be a problem?
The show is already paced like shit and doing that would just drag it out even more.

I haven't watched it yet but is OP overreacting? If it has King Dice and The Devil it at least has to be one of those kids shows but intended for adults to also appreciate, correct?

based villanos

Attached: Spoilers.png (183x168, 19.47K)

If its decent as a kids cartoon let them have it. Imagine having to grow up with the shit media they have to.

It's funny how it always end up with for kids = shit cartoon, for adults = good cartoon.
Kids like good cartoons too

>user forgot to spoiler

Attached: 1636307003077.png (859x720, 1008.83K)

i liked episode 1
and then episode 2 happened

OP is always a faggot, the show is fun, it doesn't have super deep adult jokes, or hidden meanings, it's joke after joke, reminds me a lot of Ren & Stimpy.

I watched two episodes and then dropped it.
It's like Tom & Jerry, but not good.

Well it's more of an organizational issue. They hired a bunch of tumblr gaylords that don't know how to operate without falling back on oceans of referential humor. It's why so many shows do the long storylines shit and most people can only talk about the show as a longer story. The rest is painfully forgettable.

libtards ruin yet another thing. way to go, fuckin faggots.