Elden Ring - Official Overview Trailer

Bros, it's up. Mods sticky
youtu.be/VLJabIfdxpQ

Attached: Our guy.jpg (1280x720, 195.92K)

Slowpoke

Samuraibros? Not like this....

Attached: 1644968233465.gif (310x191, 1.55M)

>Vast majority of optional dungeons seen so far are 3 to 6 rooms, so they picked up the content, split it into way smaller pieces and spread it across empty fields for the sake of open world faggots
>Even they know this kind of open world garbage design is trash, so they added statues with blue flames that let you skip the boring shit to get to the actual content they designed.
This is what Souls games will be like from now on for the rest of time. The open world cancer never stops spreading.

Attached: 1444697688294.jpg (487x487, 117.38K)

>sticky
only ecelebs and dead niggers get stickies on this board

I doubt every Souls game will be like this. Elden Ring is a special case. We'll get another normal Souls game before we get Elden Ring 2. Don't be a doomsayer.

Welcome to 2 days ago, retardo.

Gotta appeal to the normies

Ah, to be hopelessly naive. How I envy you.

Attached: Crestfall_warrior.jpg (580x580, 59.75K)

what's this about

He's been spamming for the last few days
His keyword is
>open world garbage
His posts all have a certain style to them and he's incredibly caught up on the blue flame statues, it's very easy to spot
Incredibly pathetic

The blue flame statues aren't the disease, they're the symptom. The developers know that they're making absolute trash design and they're trying to put a bandaid on it so that the average player can experience the content they actually fucking designed instead of saying "Fuck this" when they're lost in the empty fields. Open world trash needs to be burned down.

4 more days im literally fucking dying

MY BODY IS MORE THAN READY!

Attached: axe viking.jpg (1080x1080, 255.39K)

best game of the millenium

Are you going to autistically post this constantly?

>Please stay silent while Souls games become open world garbage forevermore
Suck my dick

Save your ranting when the game releases instead of being a schizophrenic. Just makes your opinion less valid.

Elden ring is way too easy compared to souls games.
> you can recover flasks by killing random mobs out in the open
> you can cheese every mob in open areas by riding circles on mount and chopping them down with each turn
>there are sleeping arrows that you can have up to 99 of them on you, they put to sleep almost 100% of mobs BOSSES included (apart from bosses that are the "heroes")
> 9/10 bosses are a joke with difficulty of elite mob from previous souls game
> Checkpoint every 10 meters you can fast travel to and murica statues before each group of mob you can spawn at after death
> spells / faith spells are totally broken and you can kill everything by backtracking and spamming ranged spells (btw you recover fp flasks from random mobs out in open world too)

It's almost like open world garbage fucks with game design every single time.

>was about to pre-order the game on my xbox
>mom's credit card expired

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Also forgot another retarded easy mode mechanic
>summons
You can summon ghost mobs that tanks bosses / mobs once per death. You can just summon 4 trash mobs to agro boss on them

it's just a souls game bro

I don't even know why I keep playing these games when the only ones I liked were demons souls and dark souls 1.

Who narrates the trailer?

But dude, it's open world and the map is huuuuuuuge

Literally me except I haven't actually played anything else after dropping dark souls 2 halfway through.
I feel like a lot of people don't actually enjoy those games but play anyway because you're "supposed to"

EXPLOREBROS, THESE EMPTY FIELDS ARE OURS FOR THE TAKING
JUST FOUND BOKOBLIN CAMP #4324

Let me guess.
You'll play it anyway.

Sasha Grey

Of course. It's Souls. We have to do it

They literally said it was gonna be more accessible / easier than the other games. It's not like any of the games DeS - Sekiro were all that hard anyway. Contra / Battle Toads are a million times harder than any of the Soulsborne games. Before you say some bs like "Those games arn't 3D!!" then play Ninja Gaiden Black on the hardest difficulty.

If it doesn't have DENUVO, I'll pirate it, play it for half an hour to 6 hours, then uninstall it when the padding becomes too obvious at around that time, same as every open world garbage game ever.

>Don't be a doomsayer.
Lemme get a swig of that retard juice, user

I've played all of them day 1 since Demons Souls which I had to import in EU as it took year longer to come out here than it did in America. I didnt like 2,3,bloodborne or sekiro so I dunno why I keep playing them lol.

You will never be women.

I see what you mean now

SHAZAMSISTERS...WHAT DO WE DO!?!?!?

guys, ITS UP

Attached: slowpoke.jpg (1422x800, 94.08K)

Open world garbage will never be good, no matter how many upcoming releases you fool yourself into thinking are gonna finally break the mold and deliver on all the promises your kid brain imagined when it didn't know any better, tranny-obsessed freak.

To the average person, they are too hard for them to likely compete.

If you're nerdy enough to be here, ye, you can probably beat it.

This new strategy isn't working lilith and you're on thin ice. Go speak to your superior.
now.

The map is also confirmed to be frontloaded and pretty small, with most space taken up by sea or inaccessible regions.

Attached: Elden Ring map.png (659x717, 778.44K)

You guys make a good point. After all every game after Bloodborne had chalice dungeons. Loved the chalice dungeons in DS3 and Sekiro though.

>frontloaded
cringe, but as expected from an open world garbage game with a free public demo.
>and pretty small
This, on the other hand, is a good thing. But the thing is that "small" can still be Oblivion sized, which From Software will absolutely not be able to support with gameplay. Either ways, it doesn't change the fact it fucks with their design.

reminder that queen marika is the great tree

>3 parts are still under fog
>No Underground or "above ground" maps yet

Fuck off.