You have 10 seconds to explain why you're browsing Any Forums instead of playing Master Duel right now

You have 10 seconds to explain why you're browsing Any Forums instead of playing Master Duel right now

Attached: file.png (616x353, 453.12K)

I prefer Magic Arena and played an hour of it today already

Are any of the current XYZ loaner decks salvageable into something useful? I was gonna make a trains deck but it looks expensive.

Hackers
being stuck against "Pay to win" elitists
suck at building a deck

got boring when everyone either quit or was only using the most meta decks after day 2
+ all the waifu archetypes are unplayable

I'd much rather kill myself than ever "play against" or more accurately watch a one-sided lets play of one more drytron player

I've had a strong father figure in my life and a healthy social and romantic relationships during my teenage years.

Well I didn't roll first turn so I have about 5 minutes before I can actually play.

make pure zoo and just shove in staple hand traps/spells

Because there's nothing to do. The Xyz fest is 99% made up of suiciding trannies and ranked is a snoozefest as well. I got to plat 1 with Dark Magician and HERO decks and then decided to build Shiranui. I still stomp 90% of my games because people seem to not even be able to read their own cards, let alone mine.

Attached: 1614398782312.jpg (1024x734, 53.79K)

Building decks is a lot more fun than actually playing

Because yu-gi-oh has been irrelevant garbage since they decided to keep adding stupid features

got bored of facing the same decks and the event is ass. my honeymoon phase is over with this game because I've barely played in the past 2 weeks

Im shitting

My favorite deck isn't meta and I wouldn't have fun playing it

>+ all the waifu archetypes are unplayable
BIRBS are anything but unplayable, and if you read your cards the Evil*Twins put in some work as well. Also Tiger isn't limited/Banned, so Lunalights are pretty good to boot. Sometimes you OTK, other times you get OTK. Don't take this shit personally and just have fun watching bullshit cards pop off.

Attached: LunalightTiger-SHVI-EN-C-1E.png (438x650, 535.79K)

>implying I'm not shitposting here WHILE my opponent does his combo

Because card games suck

>pay to win

you can make 2 full decks for free what the fuck are you on?

Because there's no button to spit on my opponents for playing eldlich

I just woke up, and I need to be more awake to properly enjoy playing Endymions.

>2 full decks for free
>in a game with over 2000 decks
Woooow really fucking fun
Have fun playing against Eldlich and Dragonmaids every single game because everyone is too much of a pussy to make a meme deck when gems are too scarce

Hit plat 1 so taking a bit of a break

Attached: IMG_20220221_074410.jpg (713x365, 136.8K)

Spend free resources on generic staples
Pull for the most competitive deck you like with gems
Craft meme decks, most of which are pretty low rarity
Metawhore in ranked to fund your meme decks
Find friends to play meme decks with

Honestly you can make like 10+ decks for free with just the solo gems and the stuff you get from the events aslong as there's SOME crossover between decks staples.
in 50 hours of f2p gameplay I have:
>Weather Painters
>F.A
>Aromages/Rikka/Plant Synchro/Plant Tribute
>Magical Musket
>Melffy/Lv2 Beast Spam
>Flower Cardians
>Volcanics
And I still had enough to get staples like 3 Maxx C, 3 Ash, Floodgates for control decks, Kaiju Engine, I don't have 3 lightning storms but I don't like how bricky it is going first so I've never felt the need to make 3.

>Spend free resources on generic staples
And this is why everyone plays shitloads of fucking hand traps. Nice fun game you got there

>Pull for the most competitive deck you like with gems
And that's also the only deck you'll be using forever

>Craft meme decks, most of which are pretty low rarity
Goddamn toons alone cost all of my gems since kingdom is an UR and you NEED 3 of them. And then there's all the super rares that you'll not get in the secret pack because gacha cancer.

>Metawhore in ranked to fund your meme decks
I quit the game when I realized that I was only getting 10 gems every 3 games and that you can't dismantle goddamn legacy cards

>Find friends to play meme decks with
At this point I'd rather just play EDOpro. Too bad that my friends play heartstone instead of yugikino