>constantly run away
>femanons are disgusted by their creepy low-test presence

DEX build users
>too short to look male opponents in the eye
>feminine peen aura
>dance about like fannies
>think they look cool & edgy but really just look like autistic weirdos
>femanons mistake them for one of their own

Attached: 1636121038317.webm (1080x606, 2.87M)

Did they make explosion fire pyro magic attached to a stat this time? In Dark Souls I was max STR pyro castor.

>caring about foids opinion
very lowT

In ER, pyro scales with FTH. In DaS3 pyro scaling with split between FTH/INT so you levelled both equally In DaS1 pyro was not linked to a stat but it had humanity scaling if you made your weapon a chaos weapon. Can't remember how DaS2 handled it.

So if you want to mix str & pyro in ER, your most efficient path would be to lvl STR to the requirements needed for the weapon you want, then pump the rest into FTH and add an ash of war thats the equivalent of chaos in DaS3 so it adds fire damage and scales with FTH.

Attached: 476857459976.jpg (779x1026, 122.83K)

>strniggers squirming again

Attached: DEX vs STR1.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Attached: INT_vs_STR.webm (488x296, 852.6K)

I'm gonna go full INT. I've played more than enough Souls games where I just relied on melee, I don't have anything to prove anymore
Can't wait to bonk bosses with enchanted infusion weapons and then spam magic

soulsfags containment board when? it's even worse than tendies

i will be looking forwards to dumping on STR shitters and make a collage with all of their dead bodies then post it here as a DEX god

How do I free our potboy as a non-strenght user?

he relaxed

Never, shazamtroonie. Your punishment is to forever stalk frombro threads in envy, seething and coping with being filtered by system requirements.

tendies, you say?

Attached: 1625274505018.jpg (175x170, 22.54K)

Attached: 1638289781300.png (2440x1768, 204.05K)

Attached: dexwins.gif (500x300, 140.51K)

Why are STR autists so desperate to remind everyone they are "chads" and "honorable"?

The person with the most wins in every single DaS3 competition used an Ultra Greatsword to win. Specifically this bad boy right here. Despite DaS3 being known as the "roll souls" title.

Attached: 1623111861690.png (188x277, 43.65K)

In DS2 pyro was the sum of INT and FTH, so you could:

>put all points in INT
>put all points in FTH
>split between INT and FTH

All of those options gave the same pyro power level. Basically any magic fags could use pyro. I hope they do not do this again.

Attached: 1641998129443.jpg (559x549, 26.68K)

This is what dex fags actually believe

>posts faith weapon
nice one, str friend.

Attached: 1441858399407.gif (156x267, 61.11K)

I was only referencing it being a Ultra. Not STR, Faith or Dex.

Always did love the Str build top vs Dex build femboy bottom meme.

Because DaS3 has actually the best and most refined combat of the franchise, with a fantastic poise system that rewards smart STR users and specialized and well thought out builds instead of just straight sword r1 spam giantdaddy bullshit of DS1/DS2 or the nosense that is the poise system in Elden Ring, thus it filtered retards.
Elden Ring will kill completely STR, don't expect any STR weapon to be competitive unless it features really specific hyperarmor weapon art poise

Attached: Wolf parry.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Ah yeah that was it. It's been years since I touched DaS2.

In ER pyro is pure FTH scaling.

Attached: 1631123201524.jpg (750x1000, 104.21K)

nigga moment

That's legit one of those racist comic moments lol. Keep your shit in Any Forums

STR has always been the easiest play style
especially now that str is also equipload

Absolutely this
STR was actually viable in DS3 because poise was a STR or Quality thing... you know, the weapons that actually deserve it, and was well balanced
STR in Elden Ring will be fucking shit

not anymore, equip load is now raised by END meaning DEXlets will now be running around in the heaviest armour at 40 END while an STR user at 40 END will have to use lighter armour because STR weapons are way heavier

Attached: DEXie in Elden Ring.jpg (406x611, 137.91K)

This.

STR weapons have huge reach and 1 shot most normal mobs. They're good for the hit and run tactics you have to employ on most souls bosses. They also require basically no resource management or decision making like caster builds.

STR isn't equip load anymore though, unless they flip-flopped again from the 1.0 version they let streamers preview a week or so ago.