Meanwhile, on Open World Any Forums

Meanwhile, on Open World Any Forums...

Attached: photo-1562758619-78207a23a6e0.jpg (1000x667, 148.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Butt-head.png (360x450, 78.57K)

>Just 4352533 points of interest to go
>Cant wait to collect 3 pieces of leather and 52 ((currency,))

Attached: 1638806903994.png (379x284, 153.08K)

Hey guys how do I break bedrock

Say, pardon me but, could you help out a fellow American who's down on his luck?

Attached: 1613143865600.jpg (488x368, 16.77K)

This map is fucking empty. I've been looking for games all day and can't find one!

>Collect 50 (You)s in one post

I'm tired of this fucking game this quest is literally impossible

Here user, let me help you out.

>hey, how do I find this dungeon?
>nooo I don't want to look at the quest marker, give me vague directions and let me figure it out on my own

>Using the catalog to find quests

>What's that noise?!
>AAAAAA ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÖUUUIIIII ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄAAAAÖÖÖÖÖ

youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c

Attached: 1588861929879.jpg (595x944, 95.33K)

>find a town in the middle of nowhere

Attached: 1555664786739.jpg (640x480, 80.99K)

Oh hello there Anonventurer! Here, let me help you in your quest. You owe me a favor though.

Rate my build

Attached: buff bulma.png (512x739, 706.96K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIII TASKETE MY EARS WHAT A POWEERFUL SPELL!!!!!!!!!

hey, stranger. I'm a farmer who has never fought in his life and I was just about to head into this expansive dungeon with hundreds of zombies because there's a rumor there may have been something valuable in its deepest parts. a small amulet hidden in one of the many giant rooms littered with chests that often have deadly traps attached. so far about a dozen people from my village have tried this over the years and none have ever come back. since I'm the smartest man in the village I've come up with a plan that will let me succeed where they failed! I invite you, a complete stranger I know nothing about, to come risk your life with me for hypothetical treasure. you see, there will be two of us. how could hundreds of zombies hope to compete? so yeah, having met you one minute ago I trust you with my life and if you feel the same way then let's do this shit.

>you look strong, Bulma. lets fight. i will just go super saiyajin level 1 for the warmup

Attached: PSYCHOPATH.png (674x608, 415.41K)

Wow! I'm in an open world!

actually you are not. the 4D universe is limited in every direction :^)

Says who

is this the fabled XP background place?

I do.

Attached: 1564326924127.jpg (888x894, 261.24K)

>Devs made it so the only way to re-roll your character is to kill your character
>No guarantee you will end up in a good starting location

I don't even know who you are, therefor anything you say won't mean shit to me, buddy.

>forest, forest, plains, towns, forest, forest, field, town, forest
God, the biome variety fucking SUCKS. Where are the cool lava volcanoes, ice moutains and warm deserts? also where's the spooky-themed area? don't tell me there isn't one...

They had a good underwater area, but now there's thousands of black men with afros guarding it saying that it's closed.

Fuck when did I enter the French DLC