Do you agree?

Do you agree?

Attached: 1645442139164.jpg (1125x738, 152.64K)

>CHANGE FOR THE SAKE OF CHANGE IS GOOD BECAUSE... I-IT JUST IS OKAY????
Kill yourself progressives.

>actually cheering that they changed his hair from blonde to brown

>pitoufag

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 71.71K)

it's 40 seconds of a cinematic

nice that it's official, but we don't know anything about the game yet

fpbp
/thread

who cares what anyone thinks anyway, every street fighter has been different and thats also gonna be the case for VI. and it cant get worse than V so at least there is that

this. it's the collective mental illness of western society summed up in one s o y fueled video thumbnail. and it's mostly COPE for living in a time where there's hardly a need to do anything, but only people who pretend to do something important get MONEY so everybody is putting on a big show and dance about how the world needs to CHANGE so I CAN EARN MONEY BY CHANGING IT. like the devs of this sf sequel pretend there needs to be a sf sequel.

what is up with you retards and posting faggots that nobody has fucking heard of? fuck off with ya.

Attached: 1577649666800.gif (320x240, 1.62M)

Anyone else feel like they've seen this before? And I mean these exact two posts. And I don't mean bot or a copy pasted samefag, I mean from another timeline or something

Attached: 1622766836935.gif (448x640, 1.47M)

How about different and good? Why does different have to be bad? Why do developers not realize "wait, this is shit" in the 3-5 years that they're developing?

Also Kyle can't really comment on that because his stuff is so unique it automatically turns out well no matter what he does. He can't really sympathize with someone who does something "different" for the sake of trying something "different".

If it's the exact same, just play the game that already exists.
Mind you "same mechanics but with new levels" is not the same and the reason a doom II type sequel is actually good.

If a fighter is just the same game with different graphics for the fighters and levels with maybe a fighter or two new, you could argue why not make dlc.

Any Forumstranny propaganda

>>CHANGE FOR THE SAKE OF CHANGE IS GOOD BECAUSE... I-IT JUST IS OKAY????
It really depends but it can totally be true. Depends on how literal the "the same" part is.
Some sequels are unironically "the same" to the degree that you wonder why you'd even bother with the sequel at all when you can just keep playing its predecessor in its place. In cases like these I'd definitely take worse but different.

Actually. Ignore sequels for a moment.
Fuck. Just look like all the remake shit we've been getting this last few years. They absolutely show how much better worse but least different can be over the same but at least good. But the remake, no matter how good it may be, has no good reason to exist. While a brand new game, even if it's a worse game, will actually have worth.

I miss Kyle on EZA.

>you could argue
This isn't a world where you can make arguments anymore. It was made because it makes money. There is an evil (as in selfish) corporation behind it that is not a collective of humans working towards a common goal, but actually more like an autonomous nervous system working towards blind self betterment without anything at the head to guide it, not even CEOs or investors.
If as you say:
>If a fighter is just the same game with different graphics for the fighters and levels with maybe a fighter or two new
Then there is no argument. This product was ordered into production because it can be done for the corphead's betterment. There is nothing to be said about it. There isn't a ground to stand on for this product to have been a DLC because that is 100% a different argument. You are arguing from the grounds of a consumer who will judge the product as if the intent of the product was something other than what it is; perhaps you thought it was art, or a passion project, or that it exists to entertain and thus generate money for that entertainment. That never could have been the case, ever, at all. The only intent was for money from a fundamental, foundational and core point of view - the whole entire goal. Entertainment is necessary to achieve this because of the nature of the industry which the product is designed to exploit for profit. This is a profoundly different thing from what you are describing. But I don't blame you, not many people are used to it yet. But you will see this more and more as time goes on. Both growing older and beginning to see more of the world (if you are so lucky and not blind) and because the world is becoming worse unequivocally.

that's called a deja vu and it's a glitch in your memory where a short term memory gets filed into the long term archives. rationally you know it's unlikely that you've read that exact post before but it FEELS like you definitely have. I get this all the time. since I'm the poster in question I know for a fact that my post hasn't been posted before. I just came up with it. I changed the world so that'll be 50 bucks also payable in non-flushable turds.

>Why do developers not realize "wait, this is shit" in the 3-5 years that they're developing?
because companies aren't sentient. it's a mistake to think of companies as people. they aren't people, they're more like single celled organisms. when you put people together they exhibit less than the sum of their intelligence. the more people you put together the dumber the collective becomes.

>Any Forumstranny
you seem confused. do you not realize most other anti-Any Forums posters will consider you Any Forums for using tranny as an insult? I don't visit Any Forums by the way.

its a 30 second cinematic set to rap music
internet people riding the game hype machine need to chill

>more like an autonomous nervous system working towards blind self betterment
>like single celled organisms

corporation trash talk mind

I was pretty surprised too bro. Maybe there's more to this deja vu thing than you thought. Maybe we're soul bonds destined to never meet one another outside of punkposting on Any Forums at obscene hours.
Anyway, very true. It's sort of like a human body in a way. The intent is simply money, so really as long as industry standards for quality are met then the other effects of the end result is of no consequence whatsoever. Games as products, such as this one, are only incidentally good on a purely luck based roll of the die sort of level, wherein it's down to the talents and motivations of individuals working in the company to put in more effort in an environment where effort is punishing. To go back to the human body analogy, imagine a body with kidneys that work better than most. It really doesn't change the outcome much. Products like this video game are only incidentally or accidentally above average quality.

user you replied to, yes i viewed it as a product as a consumer and know how corporations and capitalism work
thank you for the midwit textdump trying to be smart

>Any Forumstranny
you seem confused. do you not realize most other anti-Any Forums posters will consider you Any Forums for using tranny as an insult? I don't visit Any Forums by the way.

I refuse to take Any Forums ideologies and their slurs seriously and will appropiate them wherever I think it's funny. I honestly have no idea why people are this obsessed with trannies in the last half decade.
It's either losers trying to shit on people almost impossible not to feel sorry or more well adjusted to in comparison to yourself, or some daring new form of repressed homosexuality i'm too old and autistic for to understand.

who is this guy and why does it feel like i met him 10 years ago?

scum

fuck no.
in what world is 'worse' better than 'good'?

He is the guy the dm’d you to fuck his wife