You guys think SF6 will recieve the same treatment?

you guys think SF6 will recieve the same treatment?

Attached: file.png (586x592, 266.9K)

100% due to pressure from feminist at sony and mc

They won’t go that far, but there will be censorship sadly

>one angry incel

Attached: oneangryautisticfaggot.jpg (251x1024, 61.01K)

Better designs? I hope so

>Better designs? I hope so

Attached: 1636318883726.png (1500x537, 245.22K)

They already censored last one.

This is just fucking sad. I hope Capcom aren't leftist faggots and don't bow to the mentally ill.

Attached: 7998764-941.jpg (756x960, 120.2K)

>But i have to
Holy fucking shit.

One Angry Gamer isn't even around anymore why are you still asshurt about them INCEL INCEL INCEL! get a new insult queer.

Nah,
Chun-Li is gonna have very good muscle definition on her arms and her thighs whill be as beeg as ever, maybe even a little more muscular as well.

Or else Akiman will invade Capcom HQ and murder everyone inside. And they know that, they know that they cannot mess with Akiman, if he is unable to COOM to the current Chun-li, people WILL get hurt.

cringe kino

lol

She looks kind if okay right here. She looks terrible terrible without the mask and even the ponytail can’t salvage her

I knew these low effort MK11 bait posts would start showing back up with the SF6 announcement. Report this shit for low effort. From now until they start showing the female SF6 characters this faggot schizo will be trying to compare it to this one outfit skarlet had in mkl11. Skarlet had sexy costumes but chinksect faggots like OP like to cherry pick this one to keep pushing faggot mid 2010 false narratives. This faggot has never moved on. This faggot incel deserves a range ban for shitting up the catalogue for years but here we are in 2022 with low effort culture war shit from almost 7 years ago. Fucking Bugmen all deserve the rope.

Cool, the daily propaganda thread.

holy shit hahahha take your pillz man it aint that deep

>But I have to.

Attached: 1219167658659.gif (164x171, 7.16K)

Eat a dick you fucking twitter posting faggot incel. Take your low effort bait posts that you've been spamming on this board for years and shove them up your faggot fucking ass. Get back to your Twitch, Youtube, Discord or Twitter safespace where you belong, dickless faggot. Boring nigger worshipping bugman.

The West is collapsing.

Is this real?

Attached: 1642319378402.jpg (500x500, 45.61K)

jesus christ

intresting.. and is the "nigger worshipping bugman" with us right now?

Attached: file.png (1300x957, 575.9K)

Hey schizo stop projecting I'm not the one posting the same mk11 is censored because skarlet has one costume that I think is a burqa for multiple years shitting up the catalogue. Again eat fucking dicks you faggot fucking incel. Get that rope and do what every person who is bored of your low effort bait posts wants you to do.

>face magically looks good when you cover over half of it
that covering mouth trick that trannies love to use wont fool me. now take off the mask.

are they paying you well at warning bros?

lmaoooo

Attached: uggo.jpg (1920x1080, 129.16K)

Can't wait for the relapse when we get MK15 with string outfits.

>loses it's EVO slot to a fucking gacha kusoge fighter
lmao

I dunno, let me ask my uncle who works at Street Fighter.

Years go by and the only discussion this board gets about MK is a faggot incel schizo spam posting Skarlet threads lol. Ahhhhh SF6 announcement better start up the ole Skarlet Burqa spam because ppl are talking about SF.

This

You faggots just going to pretend she does not have alternate costumes?