Titanfall 2

Surprisingly, Titanfall 2 is a lot of fun and one of the most entertaining FPS singleplayer story in recent times.

Will we ever get a sequel? What would you want from it?

Attached: 1645436153386.jpg (800x800, 111.49K)

I've seen people say it a lot and yet the game felt like a standard modern shooter + gimmick, so I dropped it 2 hours in.

The game is much better if you only use projectile weapons, otherwise it just feels like CoD with wallrunning

>Will we ever get a sequel?
Never, but that's fine. I just wish Respawn didn't let the game die like it did.

Attached: Titanfall 2 2021.09.13 - 21.33.13.03.DVR.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

i really like that its COD-like on the surface,but the wall-running and physics based mobility really make it alot better,bhops feel amazing.

Apex's development priority killed any possibility for a sequel and I'm not realizing it's a good thing because they would totally fuck it all up like they did with creating apex. Amazing game, so glad it's not getting necro'd and ruined.

>Apex's development priority killed any possibility for a sequel
Respawn turning into a Star Wars games sweatshop is the final nail in Titanfall's coffin.

>I've heard people say
>So i
Wong phrasing?

I was a Kraber god in this game, I loved shitting on stacks as a solo with it. I hope it doesn't get a sequel because I don't trust the devs anymore. Nu-respawn just isn't the same anymore, not that they were ever good.

I don't get the hype for the campaign. I guess the boss fights were cool, but most missions were pretty meh, except for the one where you travel back and forth in time and the one where they build houses and shit. Story was ass, and you can't even use the best powerups. The multiplayer was much more fun. Great game overall.

the movement in this game wasn't just wallrunning it was smooth transition of velocity something akin to tribes in the 90s. modern gamers don't deserve such a good mechanic and probably are too ass to like it. see

having the Kraber as a standard weapon was a mistake and TTK in general should have been way higher across the board, but it's still one of the most satisfying weapons I've used in a multiplayer shooter in ages

Attached: 1616252097379.jpg (640x594, 96.06K)

I put some of the blame on Respawn not fully embracing the Source jank and being more transparent about these mechanics. A single loading screen tip about slidehopping isn't enough for most people to figure this shit their own.

titanfall always had this weird identity crisis where they simultaneously wanted it to be a mass-market COD killer, but also a really finely tuned movement shooter with a huge skill ceiling
like slidehopping is (hopefully) relatively intuitive, especially compared to bhopping, and I think even the most braindead player should be able to pick up on it with just a little prompting. but then you also have the nuances of airstrafing and all the weird shit you could do with the grapple in 2
tbqh they probably could have done with an advanced training course to work you through some fundamental air control basics if nothing else

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I found the campaign to be somewhat underwhelming. It wasn't bad, but it was too short and most of the cool missions were in the early parts, like Effect and Cause or the mission with the energy based weapon. It felt like Respawn blew their load too soon, and the remaining missions were just boring tripe. You don't even get a proper showdown with Blisk either. He just comes in, congratulates you, and then fucks off.

For me it's Northstar

>cod with jetpacks
It's a casualshit shooter but was pretty fun for a bit. Best normie fps since MW.

>a really finely tuned movement shooter with a huge skill ceiling
Not really but if you're only used to playing fortnite and CoD I can see how you zoomers think this.

are the servers for this still unplayable on ps4

Attached: weeeeeee.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

>pvp game betrays itself for muh story
>still flops

More mech shenanigans, less zooming around on foot. There 1000 other shooters of people walking on their feet like some loser.

>Will we ever get a sequel?
No, respawn let it die and its a goddamn shame

>What would you want from it?
a better release date. Everything else was already perfect, had my 500h of fun with it. Fuck me the movement in multiplayer was good, and those weapon sounds/animations

I've seen some people saying it's been periodically playable on some data centers, but the server stability is still quite shoddy.

Attached: Titanfall 2 2021.08.10 - 17.00.34.08.DVR (1).webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

You must have done it wrong then, if you zoom properly as infantry you barely touch the ground