Why are you like this?

why are you like this?

Attached: 164375280734.jpg (1081x1280, 264.45K)

Women changed

>being excited for launches
Rookie mistake

20 is considered pedophilia now

lmao

25-28 is prime time to have a kid in the 20s range, if you try this shit at 21 your gonna have a much harder time

My mother had me at age 21 and it was probably a horrible choice. Not having kids in your 20s is a good thing and I learned that from my parents.

The realization that people who don't like me have the power to wipe away years of my hard work on a whim

A certain Semitic tribe let's just say

Only half the story

lmao I wish I was still age 20s, at least women my age still looked good and were more likely single and not married

>The realization that people who don't like me have the power to wipe away years of my hard work on a whim

what happened user?

Attached: 1625113784154.png (512x384, 116.59K)

Yeah if my parents didn't have me so early then I probably wouldn't have had as hard of a childhood. And they probably a lot wouldn't have needed to be together for so long before splitting. But then again i wouldn't have been born if it was different, but then maybe again that would be pref too.

he called someone a nigger in WoW and get banned

hard work of what? conditioning your gf?

Are you stupid? If your parents didn't let you as a sperm impregnate your mom, you would've died along with millions of your brothers and sisters. You would never have existed

My brains wiring's fucked up, I blame it on my family's Jewish heritage.
t. On the Schizo spectrum

I'm looking forward to the game but fuck, people on here are acting like this game is the second coming of Christ. Gets fucking annoying.

I'm not like the bottom.
As for why I'm not the top, apparently love and devotion and a desire to make another human being happy aren't enough for modern women.

My parents had me because they were horny, not because they wanted a baby. And then they had to scrape on by working at walmart and joining the military to support me.

This, but make it 30yo instead.

stfu incel

>why are you
giving women voting rights was the mistake

thats because an actually good game hasnt come out in quite a while

but my parents had me in their 30s

The white race really be like this then proceed to argue how they are superior because some dude 500 years ago made some statues or said something they like to quote lmao

Based