Any Forums said Lost Ark was shit when I'd had more fun doing the combat in 3 hours of playing this game than the 50...

Any Forums said Lost Ark was shit when I'd had more fun doing the combat in 3 hours of playing this game than the 50 hours I've played off FFXIV.

Attached: bc7d1f502f301fe2a38ae8b3f7b9a10af81b77ef.jpg (1920x1080, 188.93K)

Never listen to Any Forums. Which is you, incidentally. So, I'm not listening to you. And don't listen to me.

How the fuck do you guys play a game for 50 hours you barely like? You know you could read a book in like 13 hours or so righr?
>waaa what a loser reading books no one likes books
replace it with literally anything fun that you might enjoy that's less instant gratification

IDK user make your own opinions it's not that hard

I mean the combat is the only fun part of that game.

>one part of a game isnt shit so its good!

>mash buttons as they come off cooldown
It's pretty shit lets be real, the only appeal of the game is booba and numbers.
You could get the same experience by jerking off while playing cookie clicker.

Everyone is saying, oh, it gets better after ARR. I'm in heavensward and the combat is still slow and boring me out of my mind

>combat is still slow
what class are you playing? maybe you fucking suck at it, the combat in this game is pretty quick, raid bosses take like 30 seconds max

>playing 4.0
No wonder your expectations were low.

I dunno man, tapping G outside of combat and holding down C while in combat wasn't very engaging but it's a mobile game so I guess I shouldn't have expected much.
I fell for the shill and tried the game but goddamn I could not stomach it for more than two hours.

Attached: 7-giphy-20-2826-29-0.gif (360x201, 562.83K)

i made it to level 33.

the best part of the game is when you fight a bunch of mobs. question is why did they put in 90% pressing g instead.

>he doesn't know about endgame
oh no no no.......

The first 3 hours of lost ark is less than 90 seconds of combat total.

>doing the combat in 3 hours
>fun
How the fuck do you arrive at this conclusion? Until you hit 50 everything just fucking pops in two abilities max. You may have to use all of your abilities once to kill dungeon bosses. That is it. Failing is also next to impossible since you have infinite potions and tons of free respawns (not that you need them). If you would have argued that it's fun during endgame, I would understand, but if you are actually having fun with the "combat" 3 hours in you might have brain damage.

It's a WoW clone. I am not sure what you were expecting.

I'm listening

XIV being a giant turd doesn't suddenly mean this slightly less large turd is any better.

>lost ark
>mobile
Pick one.

Spoilers, the combat never gets better. You're being baited.
It's the same pointless, impact-less rotation with no flavor or identity that gets even worse and more homogenized every expansion.

Unironically, the game doesn't change from ARR, at all. People saying 'it gets good' in HW are baiting. The story is a little better, yes, but the game stays exactly the same, as does the delivery of the story. If you don't like ARR, you won't like anything else.

XIV players regularly lie to themselves and pretend the game is anything more than a glorified chatbox for them to erp as teenage girls with cat ear headbands.