I don't even like video games anymore. The only reason I play them is that I have nothing else in my shitty life...

I don't even like video games anymore. The only reason I play them is that I have nothing else in my shitty life. I wish I could actually do something. Why do you play Any Forums?

Attached: withered.jpg (600x532, 91.36K)

I play until i wither and die.

No social life
Very few friends who live far away
No hobbies

I play to destress while doing grad school

this
fuck having a gf, friends, social life, job and being succesful
all i want to do is play vidya

thanks for the blog post faggot

you are most alone when you think you understand other people

as sartre once said, "hell is other people."

Immediate satisfaction and distraction from making tough decisions in life

I don't want to play them either anymore. My life situation isn't actually bad but I'm at times just extremely demotivated and it's hard to even get out of the bed. The only game that I can force myself to play and have a little bit of fun with is TF2.

I love the stories and the movement and the clashes and gameplay. Vidya can inspire you in lots of ways. My friend who played minecraft all the time has built a massive pattio platform outside his house, dug out and built in three ponds for birds and frogs, has a pet magpie he raised from an egg who lives with him and follows him around (pic rel) and a hunting bow he shoots rabbits with. Hes basically in IRL minecraft now. Just go full stoner and think of something in vidya that inspired you user

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-180623_Video Player.jpg (1079x1278, 1.18M)

I barely even play video games. My go to was always WoW but that's over. Shadowlands managed to make me despise the game to the extent that I feel bad just thinking about it.

watch seinfeld

Movies and tv vibe me as boomer shit now. So, next surfing the net gaming is my #1 go-to when it comes to the time I would have been watching tv in the past. My most recent gaming revelation was that I really should stop caring about what other people think of games. Like literally all the way stop caring. Stop reading anyone’s opinion about them. Including Any Forums. Like why do I want to talk about gaming with other people at all? Usually to bitch and that’s about it. It used to be I liked to read people talking about gaming bc it made me Jones to play. It hasn’t done that in forever.

Unironically do something else. Get into reading, arts & crafts, whatever. Even if you still like video games, taking a break might help you enjoy vidya again. You don't even have to dedicate yourself to new hobbies, just play around and try something else.

I like video games because I like improving and getting gud at vidya. I like solving puzzles. Simple as.

Attached: 1493046486192.png (179x193, 17.68K)

I like it

Same except I also only come to Any Forums for my socialization needs. It's amazing how reading even low effort shitposting is enough to trick my brain into feeling like I'm not completely alone.

my brain is fucked up I have constant paranoia and keep imagining worst-case scenarios in every situation
playing vidya is the only way I know to really tell those thoughts to shut the fuck up for a while without getting drunk

I play some casual vidya like game and watch gallery and tetris because I like having fun

Everything is boring as fuck when you reach your 30's, the only thing I enjoy anymore is high doses of psychedelic drugs, which are beyond anything it is otherwise possible to experience and which the best art in the world could only ever be a weak imitation of, before finding that I was just going to kill myself out of sheer boredom and depression. I don't know if older people who pretend to love life are just lying to themselves and others or they are just satisfied by monotony and dullness. I miss when normal life seemed exciting because it was new and I didn't know what it was all leading to, people are pretty much all just leeches, even the ones who love you would leave if someone offered them more than you could.

same reason as you.

This.
Don't just spend an entire life with vidya and anime OP. of course you are unhappy

Stop playing modern garbage.

i don't delude myself into thinking my time can be spent valuably when people are shitting on my face and my person 24/7

You're just bored of them. Excess is bad. That doesn't mean you've wasted your existence. Grass is greener syndrome, the things other people enjoy aren't inherently better.
This is why people make fun of fags that shit on videogames by bringing up shit like "hiking" or "going to shows" which can all sound pretty boring compared to videogames but are held to a higher standard because that person sees other people enjoying them.

You aren't alone on Any Forums, We might not know you, but we're communicating with you.

Real hobbies cost money I don't have. Unless I go to that shithole Any Forums and talk about fucking horses.

I basically just emualte, pirate and read online comics.

Funny how human nature be like that sometimes

OP might ahve other issues. I leaned the hard way that videogames/fapping don't work if you're feeling too shit to actually enjoy them. you literally don't have the energy to spare for it.

Everything gets boring, there is only so many times you can be in awe of the beauty of great literature, fascinated by learning new ways to think studying philosophy, learning a new skill that interests you, be tricked by the chemicals that go off in your brain when you meet someone new, which gets harder and harder to even do, especially when you know how human relationships always end up. The only thing left at that point is coming to terms with the inevitability of death while waiting for it as time moves faster every day.

i barely play vidya anymore. I just make my own games now.