Xenoblade 3

You ARE going to buy Kinoblade 3, aren't you user?

Attached: 20220221_063435.png (923x3263, 3.58M)

Yes. Maybe even collectors edition.

No. Because I never bought a switch and I have no intention of doing so.

sure

I hope the combat is less mmo-like

no, I don't buy consoles. I will be emulating this game, I love this series.

The best Xenoblade game is X because you can get a team of 4 giant customizable robots that can transform into cars.

I bought collector's editions for 2 and 1DE (the one with the vinyl) and, and yes I am buying one for 3.

>loves this series
>emulates the game
>doesn't support the developer

Disgusting

It's metroid dread all over again

of course

Attached: takahashi.jpg (138x174, 19.14K)

The developers will probably call something akin to a filthy nigger because you steal their hard work

based

>forced diversity
>censorship
>woke politics
No thanks

Yeah, I was pretty on the fence about 2 and it impressed me so I'm basically ride or die with this series now.

Attached: 1645223467244.jpg (500x500, 17.67K)

>I love this series
>doesn't support it
Metroid, F-Zero, Advance Wars, [pre-Awakening] Fire Emblem, Golden Sun, is Xenoblade next?

But enough about Capcom!

yeah these series were 100 killed by emulation, not by nintendo's shitty management. Was piracy even a thing before 7th gen?

xeno 3 is going to sell well even if some sperg on Any Forums emulates it don't be an idiot

redpill me on the series

Only if it allows us to ZANZA VULT filthy Alrest catniggers who dare take Homs men away from their rightful birdwives.

I bought Xenoblade 2 and it wasn't nearly as good as the first one so yes I am pirating this one. If it's good I will buy the next one.

basically any thrash will be profitable on switch potentially bigest selling console of all time

Attached: image_2022-02-21_101601.png (498x100, 5.83K)

>yeah these series were 100 killed by emulation
The GBA was the most pirated hardware from Nintendo with the lowest software sales of any of their platforms.

>niche games will sell well
Proof?

But of course. I do feel more compelled to buy the game and then just emulate it though.

Define niche. RDR 2 is niche because I don't like cowboys?

Do I need to finish 2 before playing 3? Do I need to finish 1 before playing two? I'm at Eryth sea (I fucking hate it here) and have no idea how much longer I have to go.

Yes, collectors edition day one

Depends. If they fix the combat so it doesn't have cooldowns and pointless QTE shit.

Attached: 1629241941922.png (424x412, 276.17K)

lol no

1 and 2 are linked together in the end... I think the ending reveal in 2 would be better if you play 1 first