Oh no no no Advenchuds... Are we losing?

youtu.be/cWC4gJu3ZS4

Oh no no no Advenchuds... Are we losing?

Attached: file.png (736x1024, 708.07K)

>1:35:05
"Oh no no no" is right.

Attached: 44f.png (900x713, 342.21K)

>didn’t watch the video
>hit dislike

Why do I have the feeling this is one of those folks who cooms over the outdated westernized lore from the 90's?

>outdated
Like anything pre Frontiers is canon anymore. Cope.

>pre Frontiers
What?

Sonic Frontiers? The latest Sonic game that is totally not yet another reboot?

Why the fuck would it reboot the franchise and invalidate the game's canon?
It might set a new gameplay standard at most, even though I am not holding my breath, but no more than that.

Because Sonic games have done this at least 2 times already by now? Are you new here?

SA1&2 mogs all classic sonic games

Attached: 1645314984911.jpg (475x421, 92.96K)

>1:18:32

ExCUSE ME! HIS NAME IS DOCTOR IVO ROBOTNIK! HE used to be named Ovi Kintobor but he turned evil. Also, the planet is MOBIUS! Sonic lore is super fucking serious and I demand you admit it right fucking now or I’m going to mace a gamestop employee because Sonic’s arms are NOT blue!

They never did this ever?
The only attempt was 06, but this was discarded.
You can argue everything post-Unleashed (or really only post-Colors) is a soft-reboot, but that's merely a change in tone, which already happened with SA. And even then, SA2 still makes references to SA1 at least, despite feeling like disconnected fan fiction.
The only thing they really did is drop/change a couple of characters (Mighty, Charmy, etc) and change super/hyperform rules.

I don't particularly disagree with this just because those games are pure sovl, I just wish they just did more of that instead of whatever the hell they did post-Dreamcast it all got retroactively ruined because of it.

They literally did with Heroes, Shadow, and 06.
Enough for you?

No. Fuck you, classic fag.

>They never did this ever?
>Except the time they did
>And only discarded because it failed
Interesting...

>You can argue everything post-Unleashed (or really only post-Colors) is a soft-reboot, but that's merely a change in tone, which already happened with SA.
Like I said, 2 times already.

The point is, "outdated westernized lore" means jack since since SA2, Unleashed, and now Colors "lore" is all dead and buried.

you realize "outdated western lore" reffers to the old US manual shit and the old Sega of America "Sonic bible" that contradicted what the original branch in Japan intended: Sonic to always be a part of an alternate-universe earth where humans and anthro animals co-existed.

It's a moot point because even if we argue that Colors was a soft-reboot, there was so little story introduced that it amounts to nothing and doesn't change the perception of earlier games as a result.

Whatever you're saying is irrelevant, because non of the "canons" are relevant anymore with Frontiers. It's overall hyperbole to even bring up in a post.

Those games are all shit , play like shit and are nothing like the soul of the adventure games you retard

Attached: 1624490071509.png (453x508, 110.13K)

sonic fags truely never learn

Wait, where are you suggesting these supposed "reboots" even are? Generations and Forces explicitly can't be canon unless pretty much every other game in the series is, and last I checked one of those was the most recent game that attempted to have a story beyond "if you win this race I'll make you a super cool car"
besides, there's no way those retards can go without bringing back wisps and zavok for any longer than two games in a row

Sounds like you’re some crab minded classic turbo faggot. Nobody actually cares that much about sonic “lore” besides you retards.
Further, even if you want to claim that 06 was an attempt at a “reboot” story, it wasn’t. It followed the previous games about as cohesively as you’d expect.

So, just like the Adventure games then?
You have to really have nostalgia googles on tight to see something like SA1 and Shadow as fundamentally different.

>heroes
ok but obviously more of a one-off than sonic adventure where you play 1 hero at a time
>shadow
weapons are shit
the routes were implemented like shit
mission requirements are shit
>06
unfinished

>This post is advertising or begging

At this point, both Mario and Pac-Man have had more consistent lore than Sonic.

That's... really sad.

Yes, I would totally go to a socially frowned-upon shithole like Any Forums to have 40 people there watch the video when I get loads of views and patreonbucks for my content already.
Retard.

Pro tip, dislikes haven't actually harmed a video since the youtube rewind thing, and out of site interaction has been even more deflated since they rigged the election.

Attached: 1643008555063.gif (512x512, 3.88M)

The fundamental difference is that one is a functional game and the other isn't. If you continue this idea to its logical conclusion you'll reach the obviously farcical position that you'd have to have nostalgia goggles on to see Sonic 3 and Sonic 4 as fundamentally different. Or Sonic 3 and Tails' Adventure. Or Sonic 3 and Somari.

Dear god, you are so fucking retarded it physically hurts. I bet your video has that obnoxious nasally voice too. I won’t find out because I’m not giving you a click.

It's not MY video you FUCKING IDIOT

No

They're both good.

See

>Wait, where are you suggesting these supposed "reboots" even are?
SA1, tonal shift from what was established prior. Even if it "took" moments from the last game for plot points, the writer actively discredited liking any of it so it's a retcon with a new vision
06 was the same thing but failed so massively they couldn't think of continuing it to keep the brand image from outright being canceled
Colors was the 3rd direction settled on until Forces shat the bed again.
Frontiers is now the forth direction of the series that will completely retire what came before it to move forward with a "clean" version of the serise overall image.

Wanna know how I know? Every single "reboot" starts with a new writer for the series. Maekawa for SA1-ShTH, with some side stuff like the storybook games. Nakamura for Sonic 06. Had it not failed it's likely he'd stay as new visionary over hte series. Then game Pontac and Graff, which ended with Forces. And now Ian Flynn doing Sonic Frontiers, marking the 4th marking point of a new vision for Sonic.

>crab
>For a video game
??? Meds? This isn't /ic/
>classic turbo faggo
Yeah, meds. No where did I even mention classic sonic related stuff, assuming that's what you mean by "classic". And how the fuck does classicfags care about lore? There's not the point of those games, that's SA1 onwards until the second reboot.

Attached: maekawa first impressions on pre SA1 Sonic.png (973x216, 18.61K)

Here you go, for future threads.

Attached: NO.png (258x198, 114.81K)

>tfw ywn be as autistic as the "classic sonic" fanbase

At least we get to smash that underage puss unlike seething zoomies.

>that pic
heroes is the closest game to sa3

Maekawa started writing from SA2 and onward. I don't think he wrote SA1. Apparently a "Akinori Nishiyama" wrote it.

>overly long video essay about Sonic #3046
No thanks, I'm good.

Attached: 1496768972247.png (326x277, 61.89K)

No, he "wrote" it, as in he imputed his opinions towards it, like Naka did for Sonic 2. Iizuka actively worked with Maekawa for both games closely.