I miss Lucia bros

I miss Lucia bros.

Attached: DMC2_-_Lucia_Devil_Trigger_02.png (1051x1432, 879.91K)

same

Same. She had a cool design. Her themes were cool

What if she came back?

MGS2 remake when?

I've never been this pissed off at anyone like this before, holy shit.

>never played dmc before because parent won't buy r rated gamer
>my friend gets dmc 2
>lucia mode was a seperate disc, he let me borrow it
woahhh it's so stylish

based

>Playable Lucia returns for DMC6 or whatever
>Character gimmick is asymmetrical dual wielding
>Cycle through weapons independently in each of her hands, triangle & circle dedicated to each hand for fluid custom combos
>Default weapon(s) is one Cutlasser and one Klyamoor
>Gets some other light flexible one handed weapons along the way like a katar? whip? DMC2's Merciless?
>Ranged options are still just her throwing daggers, with the darts and remote bombs integrated into one button

And what about movements when traversing?

Traversing? You mean like Trick, Buster, Sword teleport?
Let her keep a variation of DMC2's heart gems that modify the way her devil trigger form behaves. Instead of the others who need to build up DT to activate the mode, Lucia can turn on and off DT for free and stay in the form for as long as she wants. But unlike the others who get a brief power boost out of it, Lucia simply has a mobility and speed boost due to the wings at the cost of becoming more fragile.

So it could really solidify a very unique character - she can straight up fly around at high speeds, but will get deleted if she takes a hit or two in bird mode, so it encourages more hit&run skin of your teeth decision making between two modes while also almost literally juggling a handful of weapons in each hand.

I like this.

That's dumb. That would mean that, like in DMC2, she'd exclusively use weapons of the same type. There's no point to that.

How did you come to that impression?
Cutlasser and Klyamoor had the same movesets in DMC2, sure, but that doesn't mean they would behave the same in this theoretical. Cutlasser could keep most of her DMC2 moves, a combination of quick slashes and kicks.
Klyamoor could adopt some more fencing-type evasive saber moveset or something given its longer reach and thin frame.
And then the other weapons are blatantly not daggers so they could do some other shit.

She'd only use daggers. That's lame. Imagine if Dante exclusively used different types of swords. No gauntlets, no electric succubus guitars, no motorcycles. Just swords. No one wants that.

Why would she only use daggers?

You want her to be able to use different combinations of daggers with different movesets and on top of that you want different weapons altogether for her? No one would do that. No one would ever consider developing a game like that.

>different combinations of daggers
One dagger.

Wait, you actually want her to wield two completely and utterly different weapons in each hand and you want them to be interchangeable?

That's retarded.

What would you give her?

She needs to come back.