Historically speaking why have shazam posters utterly failed to curb Elden Ring?

Historically speaking why have shazam posters utterly failed to curb Elden Ring?

Attached: Prisoner.jpg (851x686, 93.74K)

>Historically speaking why have shazam posters utterly failed to curb Elden Ring?
They haven't?

Because the shazamposting is entirely manufactured from nothing by a bunch of unironic, actual, literal discord trannies from brazil.

Why can't soulsfags shut up about shazam? HMMMM...

Failed?

Attached: uzi.jpg (720x720, 255.87K)

There's just one thing I still don't understand. Is Shazam used as the mascot for shit games because the movie was absolutely abysmal?

The original Shazam posters for CDPR and Cyberpunk stopped and a lesser group stole their image parading as them but ultimately failing to live up to the originals.

>fail to be a woman
>fail at everything else
lol

Attached: 1617327821394.jpg (1222x1478, 89.96K)

No, it is because the guy wanted to do a slurrrrrp post and the image is him being smug sipping from a drink.

Because Shazam posters talk about low quality aspects of games. FromSoft fans will eat liquified shit through a straw as long as you say it came out of Miyazakis ass

Its true i buy dung pies with my souls

>all elden ring threads have people complaining about shazamposters
sounds like they didnt fail to me

>Because Shazam posters talk about low quality aspects of g*ACK

Attached: imagesJIJI.jpg (225x225, 10.55K)

I forget Any Forums truly is retarded. You are all reditors who can't understand irony

Attached: 1645421408296.png (1056x936, 122.93K)

people here are mostly underrage and autistic, of course they cannot understand irony

Haha, the left can't m*ACK

Attached: 1635757003827s.jpg (250x234, 10.21K)

Because they NEVER follow the Itulihya's Shitposting Guidelines.

>discord trannies from brazil
Kek, what?!

Because of CDPR's overpromise in Cyberpunk which is the tenets of Shazamposting didn't apply with FromSoft underselling in Elden Ring. FromSoft tends to set the expectations pretty low comparatively with their 30 hour playtime talk, the Souls formula and its basic streamlining. Also with how Cyberpunk tends to remove their promised features overtime in pre-release discussion with car modding, robot companion, romance route etc. hence the "It doesn't need x" talking point, Elden Ring added more stuff instead.

Attached: 1637831808449.gif (266x243, 282.5K)

this holy

this thread didn't deserve a detailed answer

Know your enemy.

>Trannyjima

>thinking shazamposters have any influence