Ever given up on beating a game because you didn't feel like grinding 10+ hours to beat the (semi-)final boss...

Ever given up on beating a game because you didn't feel like grinding 10+ hours to beat the (semi-)final boss? Pic related.

Attached: MV5BYzE3NzVhNmEtNmQwYi00NDhkLWI.jpg (1000x1409, 167.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/drjlMXp_e1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't remember needing to grind this game but I remember Serph dying pissed me off and their replacement had a fucked up build or something, I can't remember the specifics

it's just 10 hours no biggie

Yes, Strange Journey

Nier, not because the boss was hard but you have to grind to actually get all the endings.

>Strange Journey
I think I dropped that game for a year or two before feeling like grinding to beat the final boss.

Honestly, SMT without fusion is pretty boring.

ANOTHA WOOOOERRRRL
IIIIIT MAY LAIN ALLLWAAAAYS

I dropped it due to Ace Attorney coming out and never went back. I should get the 3DS version and emulate it. The little I played was alright, but a slow burn.

unoe, I've never actually played DDS2. I played DDS1 back when it was released and felt it was ok, but by the time DDS2 came out I didn't care enough to pick it up.

Sera literally has your build nigga

Dimes first dungeon theme. youtu.be/drjlMXp_e1I

Stuck on guy in X7 still. Really need to get on that

I went brain dead and autobattled enemies for 3 hours while watching TV. I don’t know why I cared so much

lmao horse shit. You have to grind to get all the joke endings/achievements, not the 5 regular endings..

Gave up on it. Grinded a few levels 5 months later and beat the fat round lardarse.
Fuck Meganada

i loved dds 1 but im not big on 2, still need to beat it

DDSes aren't that bad unless you really want to take on the optional bosses. Besides, in DDS2 you get to beat up Bat again.

Attached: 1364057908391.png (573x642, 403.11K)

>pc sucks too hard to bother emulating the games again
>don't want to replay the entire game over again on the original hardware either so I can get a save file to transfer over
oh well

Based

The sad reality sometimes. Cant tell you how many times I’ve experienced this with older titles that never get any form of remake.