Who does this character appeal to?

Who does this character appeal to?

Attached: sample_d475d09b1db783eeb10e8ecda931ecdff2465938.jpg (850x1511, 309.19K)

Sex

bottoms

me

Men who want a girl they can swordfight with

Brother nier

nigga you fucking gay!

Biological female with a penis. Whats not to love?

she cute

dudes who want a gf that has actual empathy and legitimate emotions

yoko taro

dont use the word "cute" if youre a guy

>no bulge from her balls
in this instance, not me

she's not a man. You're gay if you like men. Therefore YOU are gay, and I am not.
Q.E.D.

nigga youre so gay you had to project your love for men onto me!

straight males

GIWTWM

Too bad, I call my daughter and my wife cute and they love it.

shotas

the penis makes her cuter

She doesn't have any

>Not full package
Trash. Uninstalled. Posted negative steam review and called the Bureau of Consumer Protection.

>her canonically massive, thick, angry, purple, veiny, twitching, throbbing and leaking dong makes her cuter
Are you sure

god i want to deepthroat kaine until she cums buckets in my mouth just to hear her sexy moans

Attached: 1644167570158.jpg (1128x1844, 172.16K)

Games for this feel?

i wanna fuck kaine

Attached: __kaine_nier_and_1_more_drawn_by_nia_nia4294__sample-0817e8c4874e6d65d2c65f0d2b4634f8.jpg (850x1322, 177.91K)

I wonder if she exclusively masturbates with her dick. Or if she's feeling more feminine she'll go with her pussy, and if she's really horny she'll go at both.

imagine if kaine was your wife and she wanted to put her weiner inside you haha

There's an answer. After she's killed, she gets an unbearable erection that she will usually just slink off and frantically stroke, but there was one incident when she saved a village from Shades but a handsome young man was mortally wounded in the attack (thanking her for saving his sister with his last words) and in a fit of grief and anger she just plain sodomized his corpse. The girl ran off screaming for help and she was immediately driven off by a mob of the same people she saved.