When nobody wants to play DEX in your games so you just make two games where DEX is the only build

>when nobody wants to play DEX in your games so you just make two games where DEX is the only build

Attached: bornekiro.jpg (1280x720, 147.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y6TWvIZ1LhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there a build in Bloodborne where I can just shoot everything?

>He didn't play Arcane, Bloodletter, or Kirkhammer
ngmi

>nobody wants to play DEX
are you sure about that

Those are all ???/DEX builds.
DEX is omnipresent in Bloodborne.

No they aren't, lmfao.

Fighting the Headless underwater is so fucking awesome and sick, swimming up and down and dodging it's "heat-seeking missles" that if the Armored Core rumor is true it makes me very excited to see how it plays out.

>nobody wants to play DEX in your games
But dex builds are your best option in literally every single one of their games.

>didn't play with the best strength weapon to ever come out in a souls game

Attached: AC65E9C2-6C5B-41C2-90F2-4C5A37690387.gif (500x398, 1.71M)

Everything you mentioned was whish woosh imma ninja faggotry

It spins retard, it’s inherently dex.

Yeah you faggot, casting spells and smashing giant hammers and maces is very ninja like. Please get off this site and go outside lmfao

But you can use heavy weapons in Bloodborne and they're really fun, unlike in dark souls and even elden ring. Sekiro doesn't count because that one is a standalone, normal single player game, there's no """"builds"""" in it.

bloodborne>sekiro>ds3>ds1>ds2
elden ring will probably be top 3, havent played demons souls

Running around and smashing hammers at the speed of light is dex. Just because it's a hammer doesn't mean it isn't dex

That’s not the whirligig saw

Nice try snoy.

I put all my points into strength and got a giant fucking cannon on my right arm. Then I would climb to the top of the hidden area castle place and invade another player. Then I would sit at the very top of the ladder where players need to go in order to access the boss and drink an invisibility potion. Then I would just wait with my cannon. When they finally crawled to the top, they would look directly through me, none the wiser. Then I'd shoot them with my cannon and they'd fall all the way down the ladder and die. Good times.

I like hitting hard, and I like hitting fast, just like the way I fuck.

I know you didn't play Demon's Souls, but Kirk and Bloodletter are mostly gaxe moves, Mr. new player.

But I like dex builds in Demon's Souls

>Arcane
>>Dex
>Bloodletter
>>>Dex
>Kirkhammer
>>>>>Dex

BB and Sekiro are the only ones that hold up. Slow, shitty gameplay is dull.

bloodborne is kino when it comes to setting, art direction, music, bosses, weapons and lore
honestly the only things that drags it down is the 30fps and that the chalice dungeons are a boring slog

Bloodborne > Dark Souls > Sekiro > Dark 2 = Demon's

Never played 3.

>casting spells
EXTREMELY gay and very dex-esque

Not with the guns but 99 arcane is 99% projectiles.
>flamethrowers
>molotovs
>hunter tools
>moonlight greatsword lasers
And it's actually super viable.
youtu.be/y6TWvIZ1LhQ

>umm it doesn’t use the skill stat so it’s not dex
dex is a vibe not a stat you autistic loser secondary

Why does it matter? You have a shit bench and shit lifts. You don't deserve a good str build.

that sounds fun

This thread seems to have a disconnect between people who are using DEX as in the stat and people who use DEX as in quick gameplay. In this second view STR would be gameplay that lets you Tank and Hyper Armor through everything by swinging around a massive club and just smashing your foes. I also think OP is talking about the second definition.

>dex is a vibe not a stat

Attached: 5216415623135.jpg (600x600, 162.84K)