Uh... bros?

uh... bros?

Attached: 6UBtxx7.png (975x869, 206.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/news/i-wont-buy-a-steam-deck-until-valve-fixes-these-issues
techradar.com/author/ilyas-kanapyanov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wait it can't even play monster hunter??? lmao steamieshills how do we cover this up

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... bros?

Attached: qaZKjkD.png (1090x926, 220.37K)

are -we- okay?

Attached: S5Gteel.png (1093x929, 190.74K)

this is so fucked...

Attached: 0Lfgvlg.png (1085x942, 228.36K)

Doesn't mean shit. Valve's tested it, which means Proton will work anyway. Capcom can remove it if they want, but that doesn't mean shit when the games already tested as "Playable."

god damn it god damn it god damn it

91% liked, Any Forums told me this game was shit...

How is this not Capcom being Capcom

this is so fucking sad

lol, 1 week and they still didnt showcase windows performance

if an important feature of a product isnt written on the box, chances are its either not functional or bad, review embargo means product has major flaws

>lol, 1 week and they still didnt showcase windows performance
Why would they? That's not the OS the system is coming with, you retard. If you want to test that, ask Linus to install it on his preview deck.

it's going to flop isn't it

the steam deck STILL has a software embargo, wtf is Valve doing?

I really can't.

I'm an 30 y/o adult male working a professional job in the HR field and I am extremely excited for this launch. It's making me giddy like a little kid.

Nothing in the past years has gotten me this excited. I was very excited about the Switch and various individual game launches either on PC or Switch or PS4. Not even getting my 3090FE last year.

But in 25 years or something I can't remember being THIS excited for a hardware/software launch.

I refresh this sub all the time. I watch all the YouTubes, everything.

I'm sorry but I just can't wait. It's going to be so good.

I payed the 5 dollar reservation on the exact day the steam deck was announced but a few days later I canceled it because I didn’t think i would want it. Fast forward to today im realizing i really wanted the steam deck but if I reserve it now i aint getting that shit till Q4 next year. Thought I’d share my pain with you guys.

Thank you for canceling, so I will get mine sooner.

>m-muh L-bracket connection

Attached: 3284928490.jpg (1628x1981, 238.07K)

That's a fucking smart solution.

techradar.com/news/i-wont-buy-a-steam-deck-until-valve-fixes-these-issues

holy fuck it's over

Attached: NBKXDYJ.png (814x590, 250.79K)

they are not allowed to, even game are demo'd on a white list basis, everything they are allowed to show phawx already did

>Ilyas Kanapyanov
trash

techradar.com/author/ilyas-kanapyanov

things arent looking good steamies, what say you about this abortion?

no... please...
just a little longer...