GREATEST GAME EVER MADE

>GREATEST GAME EVER MADE
>Nobody even talks about it

Attached: TQKAd8U6hnIFQIIcz6qnFh8C[1].jpg (1024x1024, 254.49K)

>GREATEST GAME EVER MADE
>gameplay sucks dog turds through a straw

Boooooooooooriiiiiing

Ah yes. CDPR's magnum opus. If only they stuck with their winning formula instead of succumbing to their hubris that is Cyberpunk 2077 and the whispers of "proper" industry practices (SJWs, hiring Bioware failures, Hollywood celebrities, excessive marketing). Their naivete had disreputable people telling them what they should and shouldn't do for their own games.

It's pitiful really.

Game felt like plastic to me. I had more fun in skyrim

Attached: 1626710809231s.jpg (250x241, 7.27K)

this but completely unironically

Better combat than Bloodborne

IT WAS SPAMMED ENDLESSLY when it came out. Now it isn't. It's like every huge game that comes out.

whats even worse is theres no one left
not one goddamn studio left unpozzed
even from bemt the fucking knee in the end

>Broken economy
>Gameloop that is antithetical to the core themes and writing of the story
>Worst menu system and inventory since The Witcher 2
>One drowner can be killed in 2 hits but the other requires 60 due to arbitrary level caps
>Over-leveling means doing prior quests are fundamentally worthless
>Under-leveling means that you just hit something 300 times instead of 30 times
>Generic sword you take off of a corpse pays more than a 30 minute Witcher contract
>Waves away 90% of the previous two games but still allows you to import a save file just to insult your commitment to the company and their products
>Combat worse than all of its contemporary rivals and objectively worse than The Witcher 2
>Tries to cram in all the book callbacks in the third game with Yen and Ciri, literal-who's to non-book readers, so you feel like rather than playing as Geralt of Rivia you're his super awkward brand new friend who has to listen to old friends talk about old times and laugh along with them despite never actually understanding what the fuck is going on
>Most quest weapons are worthless and are junked/sold immediately
>Absolute goose-chase to get Witcher gear sets, the only sets worth having at all in the game, and then charges you more money than you can possibly earn unless you spend 25 hours diving in Skellige to grab yet another shitty sword out of the water to sell
>No sense of what the value of anything really is
>Rewrote key antagonists to suddenly be retarded to make the plot work
>Turn the Wild Hunt into gothic anime cyberspace elves who want to bang Ciri- just like every other character in the Witcher franchise wants to do.

Nah man Witcher 3 is at best 6/10.

>game gives option to talk to random people
>talk to random person
>oi
>huh?
>hey
>go away
>hello
also I got fucking bored of the combat, its darl souls but even less interesting, game looks nice tho

This game would be a lot less liked if people actually played it through to the ending.

>>Over-leveling means doing prior quests are fundamentally worthless
>>Under-leveling means that you just hit something 300 times instead of 30 times

You can turn on level scaling in the options

>Turns on level scaling
>Rats now take 10 attacks to take down

TW2 was somehow better despite having even shittier combat.

That is one thing all the numbers in witcher were totally fucked up. You typically got to have the numbers screwed on right in an rpg but here it didnt matter too too much because the combat was easy and the storys and explorys were why you did everything.

bump

What about 4A Games makers of Metro, GSC Game World makers of STALKER, and Battlestate Games makers of Escape from Tarkov.

Polish studios used to be based but both CDPR and Techland became pozzed recently.

It was boring.

I wish

Lmao the shitter isnt Even a good hack n slash

I feel like I should get this while its on sale.

It's not the greatest for me, but its an excellent game and one of the best ones of the past decade. I would give it a 5 starts out of 5.
But its still not the greatest game for me.
People dont talk about it that much anymore because it has been talked about a lot, just check the amount of 1hour+ videos on Youtube.
It's time to let it rest.
Talk about Cyberpunk if you want.

This game is like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood of games. Solid 8/10 game but far from 10/10 greatest of all time that its status portrays it to be.