Why is the vaccinator such a great weapon in tf2?

Why is the vaccinator such a great weapon in tf2?

Attached: 250px-RED_Vaccinator.png (250x212, 47.87K)

>Full-charge headshot a vaccinator'd Heavy
>30 damage

Attached: Carl Giants.jpg (480x360, 27.56K)

*overpowered
im fine with it shutting snipers down but the fact you can just pop all 3 resistances on someone or pop one then switch to another and get the full uber effect for that new resistance without using an uber is bullshit

Nullifies certain classes

The real question is how do we make Spy not garbage without making him OP or unreasonably annoying to deal with

I had this idea the other day that seemed cool: people who get backstabbed have doubled respawn time

bring sniper down to spy's level then he'll actually be useful
theres basically no reason to play spy if you're good at sniper

Even if Sniper was removed from the game Spy would still be completely garbage

>without making him unreasonably annoying to deal with
>suggests making him unreasonably more annoying

Give spy more tools that help his team. There's a modded weapon where spy's can only backstab one person at a time but loads them with an explosive charge that can blow them up and damage their teammates; that's a good example. Other things include debuffs or disrupting enemy sentry nests and bases.

Remove the team outline for enemy spies first and foremost, you can't even decloak with a disguise behind the backlines because some random soldier will spawn, see your outline pop up and then kill you before you get to do shit

Attached: 1633321017622.jpg (480x512, 20.05K)

defend your medic from spies faggot

The sound effects

Attached: man-listening-music-lover-speakers-studio-portrait-one-caucasian-young-to-speakerphones-isolated-white-background-33722406.jpg (1300x1062, 114.19K)

>damage-dealing gimmicky shit
no
Spy needs more sabotage stuff like the Sapper.
Maybe he could place a sapper on the ground and it creates an area where people can't be healed, or something like that

>Try playing spy
>Uncloak behind a prop
>Someone calls you out all the way from spawn after seeing your outline

Spy is supposed to be shitty and inconsistent tho

Attached: 1645188951524.png (739x415, 328.24K)

unnerf the dead ringer
people bitch about the dead ringer but the simple fact is that spy isnt viable without it

Dead Ringer should have an 80% slower deploy time. Spy shouldn't have a get out of jail free card.

>Phlog Pyro with MMPPH becomes an unkillable death machine because he's paired with a Stock Uber
>swap to flame resist
>save my teammate for a much lower resource cost
>Unusual wearing Soldier/Medic discord faggot duo pops Kritz
>swap to explosive resist
>watch as their rockets do jack shit while my 40 hour playtime Heavy wins the fight
The Vaccinator is the unfortunate answer to the pubstomp dilemma no one wants to address

Attached: 1642812620460.jpg (640x640, 37.92K)

>disguise as a heavy from my own team and go around with my fists out to pretend I'm a friendly
>find a medic at 15 hp in a corner
>switch to sapper and press B
>mfw the disguise switches to a sandvich
>mfw the medic runs up to me
>mfw I gun him down
It's all about the mindgames

Attached: images - 2021-03-22T113730.141.jpg (739x415, 17.96K)

Vaccinator is nice and all but I've been pretty spoiled by the quick-fix and it's fast heals. It's just really nice being able to bounce around multiple teammates and heal them up quickly.

It's one of those weapons no one uses because it takes time to get good at it, and because everybody agrees it's frustrating to fight against.

/thread

>and it is fast heals