The engine's running baby, we've no time for goodbyes

>The engine's running baby, we've no time for goodbyes

Attached: Act_II_The_Father_of_Death.jpg (316x316, 25.34K)

> I know you can't come with me I see that look in your eyes

>So kiss me fast cause there's no time to lose

>So kiss me fast, cause there's no time to lose
>Leave the light on, i'll come back for you

Attached: 1631496737775.jpg (333x355, 31.07K)

> Leave the light on I'll come back for you

Cringemen.

this is a Any Forums man's thread

WHEN EVERYTHING IS SAID AND DONE
I SWEAR IM GONNA MAKE IT RIGHT

Attached: modest-mouse-2-jpeg.jpg (382x322, 30.86K)

I'm breaking out of here tonight I'm breaking out of here tonight I'm breaking out of here tonight I'm breaking out of here tonight

Oh, great, are you going to spam this every day now?

act 2 sucks and you're an idiot if you like it

it's been more than a decade
move on
you're not in highschool anymore

I think it's okay. Act 1 was definitely better, and act 3 will probably never come out. The Fall was great though

Must be a sad existence that you cut off anything you like once they're 10 year old user

and when they see your face again
they will know what it means to have fear dragged out into the light

Give me more of the Megas instead

Attached: what kind of man builds a machine to kill a girl.jpg (720x540, 19.3K)

their other/covers are better than most of their megaman business which isn't the same really

CLIMB

>Best album is their cover album
>Kicks guy out of band because he fucked a groupie who was over 18, despite the other band members be horndogs themselves
>Supports ANTIFA
>Tells people to trust the government and take the vax like good goys
Cringe.

This band is like the best thing about the board's culture from that time period, though.
It's unironically the face of Any Forums for me. I'm sure some faggot from back then is involved in The Wolf Among Us 2, because light up the night is playing in the background during the trailer.

Attached: 1529952365864.jpg (621x654, 73.84K)

You will go insane and have no fun if you dig into the backgrounds of every single product you have ever consumed.
Sometimes it's better left alone.

Megatainment is their best

Well we're certainly not having fun when act 3 comes out with it trying to be 80s metal instead of anything good

This, takes me back to a better Any Forums

Ideological purity matters more than 'fun'.

The only issue I have with Act 2 is Give us the rope. I think it could've been shorter instead of a full fledged song.

act 3 is never coming out
panther is a hack
you're glasses couldn't be more red

breaking out is possibly their best song IMO. heard that song at a very pivotal moment in my life.

Yeah. It's like we're all running around with fucking foxconn boards that were beaten out of an assembly line of Asian middle schoolers, but then we worry about who has what politics.

That kind of retardation infects all levels of society, though. Coke tried to give its employees sensitivity training and asked them to be "less white." This coming from a company that will monopolize 3rd world water resources until the locals get sick with dehydration.

I don't disagree, but a purity spiral in something as irrelevant as the personal lives of public artists is going to exclude plenty of material that can stand well enough on its own, even if accidentally
the ideology doesn't make it into the work, and if it does you just stop paying attention

How the world fell under darkness being nothing but midi instruments is pretty shit too. The trumpet at the end that's supposed to be this big bombastic finish sounds like it's coming out of a playskool play phone

Act 2 is like RDR2. Act 1 is like RDR1.

Perfect analogy when you think on it

RDR1 isn't a mostly poorly mixed disaster that is tonally inconsistent save for 3 songs

THIS CITY
SHE'S BEEN DEAD
FOR YEARS NOW
FOR YEARS NOW

Attached: wily_s_assassin_by_tyl95_dbl76ge-fullview.jpg (1024x1456, 226.78K)

How the world fell under is supposed to be the middle piece between the two halves of the album, but you're right that it's not a terribly impressive instrumental. I just listen to it like I would unusually pleasant elevator music while waiting to arrive. The train sound is amusing too
I can see an argument for a song named after the first sentence of the first album ought to be a bigger hit.

Them bitching any time somebody asks about Act III, since at least 2010, is enough of a reason to dislike them on a personal level.

Attached: 1366435715090.jpg (3000x2400, 460.91K)