ANY DISGAEA BROS EXCITED FOR DISGAEA 3!?!!??

ANY DISGAEA BROS EXCITED FOR DISGAEA 3!?!!??

Attached: 96e.png (400x466, 224.33K)

blump

disgaea thread

I had an Asian GF who loved Disgaea.

Please, NIS. Just release D3 and some other gems on PC then die. It's okay now.

I remember this guy from Smash TV

Attached: fatlus_disgaea.jpg (480x599, 201.9K)

damn i wish i had a gf who was into the same games as me, tell me more about it pls

bumo

That looks like the kinda guy that would buy Steve Urkel's corpse.

Disgaia died with 6. It deserved better.

I unironically would like to know if I should buy Disgaea 4 Complete for PS4 from my local game shop. I have never played a single Disgaea game I just know there are cute flat chested demon(s?) in it.

NIS live, ive bought over 10 of your games and put hundreds of hours in each, you are the gold standard of autism, please live

Attached: neon2.png (660x612, 377.96K)

you always do double digit damage even early chud. Plus breaking out of disgaeas early game is like an intricate puzzle

Ideally you should start with the very first game as it has the most soulful setting and story, but Disgaea 4 has a cute demon loli who's also the best monster unit in the franchise.

Attached: 3ee6e61d3b452daefcc3baaac00a0f3c.jpg (1750x2048, 314.31K)

user that comic is older than you

I miss old Any Forums

>7th gen
Im old enough to post here stupid zoomer

sneed

This girl looks really cute, I think I'll go play her game

Nope, 6 turned me off on the franchise forever

Any reason?
Was it the 3D?
I lost interest after D2

I'm hoping 6 was just lazy attempt to test the waters for innovation and not a sign that they'd completely run dry of ideas. It's so weird going from how ambitious 5 was to the mobile game that is 6.

Attached: maint.jpg (400x190, 20.61K)

not him, my gf is a dork that loves jrpgs but she gets fucking tilted in fighting games. Like real bad so I let her win when we play